The Live Scoring Thread vol. 6 - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #4681
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all
Re: The Live Scoring Thread vol. 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Ana wins... that was so unnecessary...

Ana is injured..
What? Really?
Vasa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #4682
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasa View Post
What? Really?
That's what she told Nigel.. that her shoulder was hurting a lot.. she would call for the trainer.. then he told her not to, and to focus on winning the second set first.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #4683
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
That's what she told Nigel.. that her shoulder was hurting a lot.. she would call for the trainer.. then he told her not to, and to focus on winning the second set first.
It's looked like a disscussion between daughter and father

Sabine Lisicki ♦ Maria Sharapova ♦ Petra Kvitova
Jelena Jankovic ♦ Venus Williams

Milan. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #4684
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

Am I wrong or Ana hasn't been shouting ^^AJDES' anymore or cut them down????????????
soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #4685
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana x Kvitova up next in Dubai.

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #4686
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

I'm here..
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #4687
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

The higher ranked player has won in both matches on Court 1 so far losing only 1 game each.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #4688
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible start
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #4689
country flag gaviotabr

Petra is just hitting Ana off the court right now..

Difference in power is immense.

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #4690
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Broken to 0 I can't.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #4691
country flag gaviotabr

Broken to 0.. really, no chance at nothing in this game.

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #4692
InsideOut.

Broken to love to begin Seems like Kvitty is in GOAT mode today.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #4693
InsideOut.

Oh please win a point
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #4694
country flag Alycia.

Petra holds to love
Please Ana, win a point at least.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #4695
country flag gaviotabr

Ana has barely been able to touch the ball.

Closed Thread