Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1156
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
i know they have hard time in SerenaSlam either , because even if you are rooting for 2 rivals , you have too chose main fave ... You can't watch Olympic Final not choosing a player whom you want to win it more.....
are you serious?
Being a fan doesn't mean being engaged with a player. You don't HAVE to choose a main player, there's not a law for that.
For example when Federer played Djokovic in the ATP finals last year I had my 2 faves playing against eachother, and I was rooting for the player down in the points at every moment

Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #1157
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
are you serious?
Being a fan doesn't mean being engaged with a player. You don't HAVE to choose a main player, there's not a law for that.
For example when Federer played Djokovic in the ATP finals last year I had my 2 faves playing against eachother, and I was rooting for the player down in the points at every moment

do you see the difference between "I was rooting for the player down in the points at every moment" and rooting from the beginning to the GSM for the opponent of the "fave" ?
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #1158
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Watching Maria's reaction after her win vs Venus it's clear that Venus is still a rival , and H2H is still important for history books .....
Of course you won't agree with Maria Sharapova, because your opinion is more worthy
DELUSIONAL GM-worthy bullshit.
Do you really think it was for Venus herself or the "history books" () or maybe because she was just a big opponent on the way for a GS?
Do you think she would react the same way if it was the 1st round of a random non-GS tournament?
Do you remember how she reacted after beating Venus in Rome last year? I was there, totally different reaction even winning in straight sets.
Bottom line: what the hell are you talking about?
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #1159
country flag Trih

Quote:
do you see the difference between "I was rooting for the player down in the points at every moment" and rooting from the beginning to the GSM for the opponent of the "fave" ?
First, I don't know and I didn't read anything written by him.
Second, even if his "main fave" is Venus, but he also like Maria and roots for her in other circumstances, is he to be banished from SS just for that, in your opinion?
What are you a taliban?
I do not set any rules here, but I believe if anyone who like Maria or not wants to be here is to be welcome unless he's being rude and unpleasant.

Another example, what do we have to do, "banish" Debby because she said she likes Vika or Chrissie-fan because he likes Caro, both more than Maria?
Go make your own taliban forum for 100% pure Maria stans then, bye.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #1160
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
DELUSIONAL GM-worthy bullshit.
Do you really think it was for Venus herself or the "history books" () or maybe because she was just a big opponent on the way for a GS?
Do you think she would react the same way if it was the 1st round of a random non-GS tournament?
Do you remember how she reacted after beating Venus in Rome last year? I was there, totally different reaction even winning in straight sets.
Bottom line: what the hell are you talking about?
you are even more delusional if you think that she was celebrating her 3R win and not a win over Venus? It was her first win over Venus at Slam , by the way .....

Are you to some extent Sickfalsettos friend here ? It explains why are you so fiercely defending hypocricy

Quote:
Another example, what do we have to do, "banish" Debby because she said she likes Vika or Chrissie-fan because he likes Caro, both more than Maria?
debby and Chrissie-fan are not bashing Maria , sick and tired falsetto is not only bashing , he is writing provocative posts in GM as if he is born in the same family as A.K.B. , badanboe , young gunner etc

Last edited by NashaMasha : Feb 18th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #1161
country flag Trih

Whatever.
If your argument in this discussion is this, and you justify attacking someone just for being more fan than someone else than how much they are fan of Maria, I don't have anything else to talk with you. Have a good day.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #1162
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Whatever.
If your argument in this discussion is this, and you justify attacking someone just for being more fan than someone else than how much they are fan of Maria, I don't have anything else to talk with you. Have a good day.
thanks for a nice discussion
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #1163
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so joining in on this I think there is nothing wrong with having multiple faves. Each to his/her own. I also don't really think there is too much wrong in criticizing Maria...making suggestions on ways for her to improve her game. However, the amount of negativity in SS in the recent past has been jaw-dropping. There have been times at which I have been unable to distinguish between GM and SS and that is pretty scary. I get that certain personalities are overly pessimistic and glass-half-empty...however, I will always maintain that coming into a player-forum and seeing everyone's supposed fave being dragged by a select few after a tough loss is really bad. In a perfect world we would all ship the true Queen herself, Maria Sharapova, whom can do no wrong.

Furthermore, I also don't understand why certain posters, including myself, have had to defend a negative comment on another player like Azarenka when in this player forum. This isn't Vikaland. Everyone is entitled to their own views. If you don't like them, use the ignore function, I know I do.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #1164
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

This got even better when I was gone In fact, QueenMasha is my current #4, so I guess I'm a fake fan and I can't post here And of course I'm going to root against her (most of the times at least) when she plays my #1-3 faves but not like they have a good chance of beating her anytime but still.
NashaMasha, like somebody have already said, you belong to GM
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #1165
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how long will Siberian Siren society bear this hypocritical sickfalsetto?

it's just a few of examples , i can find more if you want ....

doublefaced , fake fan , who not once told that despises Masha's "one-dimentional game" ..... porbably is still pretending to be a fan just because of Masha's look and star status , which is the only things this absolutely sick and moronic falsetto admires ......

I know that a number of SS members will try to defend this JJavatar-holder , but for me it's obvious that this one stands out from all Mashatards with increadible duplicity
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #1166
Хлоэ
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
This got even better when I was gone In fact, QueenMasha is my current #4, so I guess I'm a fake fan and I can't post here And of course I'm going to root against her (most of the times at least) when she plays my #1-3 faves but not like they have a good chance of beating her anytime but still.
NashaMasha, like somebody have already said, you belong to GM
who are your #1-3 faves?

TIPPING CALENDAR. WANT TO BE A MANAGER? JOIN US!
Хлоэ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1167
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Lord have mery, NashaMasha. Just..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #1168
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
who are your #1-3 faves?
Hantuchova, Jankovic and Radwańska
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #1169
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

WTH has happened in here

this is supposed to be a community, now lets start acting like one

Anyway other than Masha I support:

1. Empress
2. Ana
3. Wozniacki/Na
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #1170
Хлоэ
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Hantuchova, Jankovic and Radwańska
i approve

TIPPING CALENDAR. WANT TO BE A MANAGER? JOIN US!
Хлоэ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread