Does the Sharapova camp have to take a long hard look at itself? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #16
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does the Sharapova camp have to take a long hard look at itself?

Gosh you can't win them all .They're all rich .How much money in your wallet?
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #17
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova will never beat Serena again but can compete with Azarenka.

She can still make all the SFs she wants and sneak a GS every once in a while.
No one can compete with her for sponsorships so she'll be fine.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #18
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Sharapova will never beat Serena again but can compete with Azarenka.

She can still make all the SFs she wants and sneak a GS every once in a while.
No one can compete with her for sponsorships so she'll be fine.
Love your point of view
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #19
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

It's the third week in February and she's played a grand total of two tournaments this year

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #20
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
It's the third week in February and she's played a grand total of two tournaments this year
The concept of intelligence is simply lost on some people
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #21
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Sharapova will win Wimbledon 2013 watch this space...
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #22
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Serious question, why do the mods not get involved regarding Sgt. Timmykins? I mean, I appreciate some of his finer attempts at trolling, even though it's usually directed at my fave, but he just spams and spams and spams nowadays. The vast majority of posters know what he's doing, so his trolling attempts usually don't even work anymore. Why is it allowed to continue? It really drags the standards in here down that he's tolerated like this.

And Timmy, the high frequency of your threads recently has ruined the quality as well. You've overdone it.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #23
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

She's only played 2 tournaments (she withdrew from Brisbane) just give her a bit of time, God
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #24
country flag Matthew2408

Matthew2408 is just really nice Matthew2408 is just really nice Matthew2408 is just really nice Matthew2408 is just really nice Matthew2408 is just really nice Matthew2408 is just really nice Matthew2408 is just really nice Matthew2408 is just really nice Matthew2408 is just really nice Matthew2408 is just really nice Matthew2408 is just really nice

She has hardly played badly this year! She has just been unlucky in her draws and matches. I still she could win both the French and maybe even Wimbledon.
Matthew2408 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #25
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
Is it time to start pushing the panic buttons?
That, or it's time for you to buy a life
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #26
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

I love this guy. He could post just about anything about Maria no matter how ridiculous it is and yet a league of Martha fans always run in and take him seriously. How many times will you guys fall for it?!
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #27
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to do with coaches.
Serena mentally destroyed her
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #28
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSharp View Post
I'm really interesting what has happend with her in AO. First three matches and then until SF too she was playing very, very good, but then...just fell apart. Match against Li was a total mess and this week she was playing just a little better. But not even close her AO first week form. Her serve is complete disaster again and this is the biggest problem of her game.
Err, I know this thread is a joke thread but I have to interject that she wasn't a total mess against Li, Li was incredible and if Vika hadn't done her black magic and made her fall all over the place Li would have the AO title.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:30 AM   #29
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post

I love this guy. He could post just about anything about Maria no matter how ridiculous it is and yet a league of Martha fans always run in and take him seriously. How many times will you guys fall for it?!
Taking him seriously?
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #30
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Is Timmykinz a Vika fan now?
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote