Doha Draws and Results [2013] - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #91
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doha Draws and Results [2013]

Singles Results, Semifinals

Amelie Szczotka-Strozna def. [14]Giuseppina Benedetti 2/6, 6/4, 7/5
After her win in Auckland, Amelie went so quiet and almost winless on the tour. Now in Doha, she has come from nowhere to make it to the finals, defeating Giusa today.

[8]Harper Johnson def. Yanina Ma 6/7(3), 7/6(5), 7/6(3)
Harper has made no waves here in the tournament, just quietly winning her matches for her best showing in quiet some time.

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #92
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles Results, Semifinals

[1]Casanova/Taliamanosoko def. [4]Afanasyeva/Soren 5/7, 7/5, 7/6(1)
The top team in the world is still undefeated with just about 2 months of the season completed.

Anastidis/Fouche def. [2]Cornetsson/Johnson 6/4, 4/6, 7/6(4)
Harper couldn't make both finals but Alexa is showing her doubles prowess by pairing with an unranked player in Suzanne to make the final.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #93
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in the final Harper

Let's get title 3# in Doha Ruffy
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #94
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles final!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #95
country flag kejm

kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold

Well now isn't this surprising
kejm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #96
country flag Savior

Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future

Last year, Harper pulled out of her slump here in Doha by making it to the semis after a totally winless start to the season. So, even though it wasn't the HUGE improvement she was hoping for, by picking up a win in Australia, again last week and now this, 2013 is turning out to be an improvement after all. Good luck in the final, Jen and Ruffy!
Savior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #97
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Doubles final!!
Let's go all the way Suzanne

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #98
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Singles Results, Finals

[8]Harper Johnson def. Amelie Szczotka-Strozna 6/2, 1/6, 7/5
Harper captures her biggest title in quite some time by outlasting the surprise finalist in Amelie, who was gunning for her second title of 2013.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #99
Keeper of Venus & Serena

Doubles Results, Finals

[1]Casanova/Taliamanosoko def. Anastidis/Fouche 7/6(5), 6/4
Jen and Ruffy cannot be stopped and they have their quickest victory in Doha in the finals. Alex and Suzanne could never get a rhythm going today.

Loves of my life....
Serena Jamica Williams

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #100
country flag Savior

Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future

Doha, Qatar - American Harper Johnson capped a week of strong tennis with a rousing 6-2, 1-6, 7-5 victory in the finals of the Qatar Total Open against 19 year old Amelie Szczotka-Strozna of Poland. The win marks Johnson's highest profile tournament victory since she hoisted the trophy in Stanford in 2011.

"I am so amazingly thrilled with how things worked out this week," Johnson said during the trophy presentation. "Amelie played a brilliant match and is very easily one of the best young players on the tour. This tournament was special for me last year, as I was able to start putting together strong hardcourt results after a rather disappointing January. So, to have things turn out even better this year gives me a lot of confidence for the next few months. Thanks to all of the tour organizers and everyone who worked so hard this week. And, congrats to Jennifer and Ruflina for their doubles win."

Last edited by Savior : Feb 18th, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
Savior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #101
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Congratulations Jen and Ruffy

Thanks for a great tournament suzanne

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #102
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the winners!

Thanks for a great week, Alex! Hope we can team up again, soon!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #103
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Harper, I'm very happy for you - feels good to lose to the player who went on to win the title

Ruffy and Jen What a start into 2013!!!!
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #104
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Harper!

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #105
country flag kejm

kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold kejm is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Harper and good luck in your next tournaments!

Yay, what a week for Amelie
Hopefully she'll be more consistent from now on!
kejm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote