S8 - 3: Apia International, Sydney (I) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #46
country flag .Andrew.

.Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute .Andrew. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S8 - 3: Apia International, Sydney (I)

Late but thank you Dani (But actually )

Looking like I will take a tumble down the rankings after AO

Rezai even though you're sucking now at least you can say you won a Slam

And @ Hingis' comments
.Andrew. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #47
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, who knew Hingis and Hantuchova were such bullies. Don't listen to them Caro! These are not the type of people you need approval from, I'm glad you have higher standards

Besides taking a long-overdue tumble down the rankings I hope Dani takes a tumble down the stairs too
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #48
country flag winlaw

winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
Wow, who knew Hingis and Hantuchova were such bullies. Don't listen to them Caro! These are not the type of people you need approval from, I'm glad you have higher standards

Besides taking a long-overdue tumble down the rankings I hope Dani takes a tumble down the stairs too

#2 tennis player, #1 hypocrite.
winlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #49
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Martina, your out-of-this-world power of perception and ability to put 2 and 2 together is just incredible. I'm sure nothing gets past you (besides a lot of tennis balls on the ATC court)
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #50
country flag winlaw

winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of winlaw has much to be proud of

I know right!! That's why you can pull your devious cheating antics when you're playing poor Sharpie, but not against me
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #51
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Well I see things have got interesting in here

SFs on the way.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #52

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Semi-Finals

Domachowska(Q) def. Hingis

7-6(4) 6-7(2) 7-5

Epic contest I knew Marta would be seriously dangerous after her first match, great result against the in-form Hingis Martina will still be a big threat at the AO
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #53
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Who is Marta?
But good riddance of Hingis.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Who is Marta?
Formerly Shvedova
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #55

Semi-Finals

Kirilenko(2) def. Sharapova(4)

5-7 6-1 6-4

MK breaks new ground with a final in Sydney And continues her domination over her fellow Maria, she has a tough final ahead of her though. Shara
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #56
country flag MH0861

SydneyGOAT Pova

Marta
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #57
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Only an on me can beat mk
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #58
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is Marta?
exactly, who is this Marta

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #59
country flag winlaw

Congrats Marta
Good luck in the final!

Quote:
Who is Marta?
Thanks Justine, it's only been one day since I voiced my support for you and you've already stabbed me in the back
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #60
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winlaw View Post
Congrats Marta
Good luck in the final!

Thanks Justine, it's only been one day since I voiced my support for you and you've already stabbed me in the back
Justine needs no support from anyone. You can love her or hate her all you want, but she'll remain a meatless ass herpes infected tiny b*tch.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote