INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #31
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- This is MY home! Mission: Win the title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Duh. I know. Maybe the most disrespectful and uncalled for shit Maria has ever done on a tennis court. How you gon say this is your home to a player that's won that tournament twice as often as you have? #ChileBoom #HaveASeat
Unnecessary or not, you commented how she can't call it home because she won just once, and I explained to you why this is the title of this thread, because your answer suggested you didn't know. Anyway, Maria was a teenager back when she won it, and I'm sure something that Dani did pissed her off and she reacted the way reacted. Let's stop accusing her for something that happened 7 years ago

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #32
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Calm down gerls
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #33
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I'm changing the title, yall are being overly dramatic
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #34
country flag Fighterpova

Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

How do you like the new title?

I'm open to suggestions and I want you suggest a good title because this is my first tournament thread
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #35
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^ I like the title fighterpova all this unnecessary drama for your maiden tournament thread
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #36
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post

I'm open to suggestions and I want you suggest a good title because this is my first tournament thread
Tbh, it is quite banal, but better than the previous one.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #37
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^No the last time we were using the word "revenge" was at the YEC and revengepova did emerge avenging everybody except Serena of course
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #38
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

The tittle it's OK. No drama.
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #39
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

So much unnecessary drama in SS recently. Sometimes I went to SS and I felt like it was GM. Jesus calm down y'all. It's no big deal. We get it that she said it in 2008 maybe because she had some issues with Dani back then. Yes, it's childish and not necessary, but that's the only reason why Fighterpova put it as the title. Period. End of story.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #40
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Unnecessary or not, you commented how she can't call it home because she won just once, and I explained to you why this is the title of this thread, because your answer suggested you didn't know. Anyway, Maria was a teenager back when she won it, and I'm sure something that Dani did pissed her off and she reacted the way reacted. Let's stop accusing her for something that happened 7 years ago
Just like the ones who thought it was hilarious/loved the "shade!1" or whatever are allowed to say so and use it all these years later, those who found it disrespectful can say so as well.
Unnecessary drama anyway though.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #41
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
So much unnecessary drama in SS recently. Sometimes I went to SS and I felt like it was GM. Jesus calm down y'all. It's no big deal. We get it that she said it in 2008 maybe because she had some issues with Dani back then. Yes, it's childish and not necessary, but that's the only reason why Fighterpova put it as the title. Period. End of story.
this
i don't like this place that much anymore
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #42
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Lets do this girl
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #43
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

I thought she was playing Dubai
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #44
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post

I think it is just fine. I am no good at it...I can suggest, because I am used to suggestions being ignored. Indian Wells 2013...will anything from 2006 be needed?
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #45
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
You don't tell her majesty to have a seat. You on the other hand, can have one of several. #outofline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post

I knew what the title referred to.

ETA: @ new title!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote