Oscar Pistorius trial : Guilty on Culpable Homicide ; Not Guilty on Murder/PM - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #151
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'

I know. The legal system here is a joke and favors the rich TREMENDOUSLY.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #152
country flag Keegan

Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute Keegan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
What it surprises me is that rich people still lives in South Africa and does not leave for Australia or UK. I feel my freedom and security would be more important than the love for my country

It may sound totally random but now I understand why that hot guy from Muriel's Wedding wanted an Aussie to marry in order to get Australian citizenship I never understood until now, in my total ignorance I thought South Africa and Australia would be very much alike, I guess Cape Town is just an oasis in SA which does not represent the country at all. These stories you guys tell are absolutely terrifying... Thanks for sharing them
My mom used to teach at my school with a teacher she had heard was moving to the UK back in the 90s (around the time we moved) and my mom asked the other teacher when she was leaving and the teacher said "Are you kidding? I would never be able to afford the luxuries I have here in the US, UK or Australia. I'm not leaving." so money plays a huge role in it.
Wimbledon 2004
US Open 2006
Olympic Silver
Victoria Azarenka | Petra Kvitova | Angelique Kerber | Caroline Wozniacki | Serena Williams | Heather Watson | Eugenie Bouchard
Keegan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #153
country flag Qrystyna

Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute

I have actually lived overseas for a bit (Canada) but never felt any desire to stay anywhere else. Cape Town is a bit different from the rest of SA. But I also really enjoy the Eastern Cape, many beautiful areas there. I also admit I have a good quality of life here. I could go live somewhere else but I don't feel the need to, at this point. And it's not as easy as you think to just pack up and leave.

While there are many South Africans who have had bad things happen to them, I also have met many who embellish their stories. While I was in Canada, there was a South African family and their sob story featured in a local paper. But their story had a lot of holes in it, so I wrote a rebuttal into the editor which was also published, and the family admitted to exaggerating many aspects of their story.

Speaking of Australia, there are some Australians who are quite aware of many South Africans desire to have citizenship there. I used to get many guys from there adding me on facebook and trying to start up a relationship with me. Apparently they think us South African girls are more "old fashioned" and "traditional" (in that case they wouldn't want a girl from Cape Town but rather maybe an Afrikaans girl from the Free State or something). I have one relative who was desperate to leave and got into an online relationship with a very attractive guy from Australia. Of course, we always felt something wasn't quite right. But he came over for a visit and things went very well and she ended up moving over there. As you can probably guess, he became very abusive towards her and basically treated her like a slave. His idea of romance was buying her a vacuum cleaner for Valentine's Day so she could clean the house better. She ended up meeting a fellow SA'er and getting into a relationship with him, so she was able to stay. But it could have ended a lot worse for her.
Qrystyna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #154
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Wow, well let's just return SA back to an apartheid nation-- that'll keep other white athletes from killing their girlfriends
I never said that this event is any related to anything political. I was just addressing the peculiarities of RSA transformation.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #155
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Such a sickening story. A beautiful girl with her life taken away.

Any updates on this case?
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #156
country flag Qrystyna

Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute

^ Nothing really new as of yet, but his family is acting very strangely - his uncle tells local media about how enamoured they were with Reeva and all their future plans together. But then his father told the New York Times he's never met her before.
Qrystyna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #157
country flag gentenaire

gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently they also found a bloodied baseball bat at the scene. That completely throws the intruder story out the window.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #158
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

That's so sick and unbelievable...I really liked him, besides that he is really a hot men, but this story is sooo fucked up

Poor women

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #159
country flag pierce85

pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute

They also say the first shot was in her leg and then maybe she ran to the bathroom and was killed. Hope he is put in jail for life
pierce85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #160
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
My mom used to teach at my school with a teacher she had heard was moving to the UK back in the 90s (around the time we moved) and my mom asked the other teacher when she was leaving and the teacher said "Are you kidding? I would never be able to afford the luxuries I have here in the US, UK or Australia. I'm not leaving." so money plays a huge role in it.
Yea, especially Afrikaners do not want to leave cuz if they all leave then there is nothing left of their language and culture and the open space lifestyle.

In theory they could preserve their language if they move to Holland or Belgium but there is literally no space for even one more farmer there, let alone millons of boers - in fact most of them wouldn't even get a frontyard/porch
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #161
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

What an evil bastard
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #162
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentenaire View Post
Apparently they also found a bloodied baseball bat at the scene. That completely throws the intruder story out the window.
cricket

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #163
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ys View Post
Tragic, but ..
In most cases we get what we are looking for.
I am sure they've been together long enough for her to know what to expect from him. Yet she ignored the signs.
As Russian classic put it, there is almost never a punishment without a guilt.
so the woman is the one to blame for being murdered? that's extremely low, even for a fascist like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwiny Tyeka Cwer View Post
Girl we've heard of it. We're just not pretentious enough to hold our personal opinions to the standards of a court of law
oh, so having a sense of justice is called pretentious these days? okay.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #164
country flag Bismarck.

Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute

The lengths that some people are going to to try and make it sound like a tragic accident which has destroyed Pistorius's life more than Reeva's are borderline sickening, not helped by shitty, biased reporting in his favour by certain sources (looking at you, Daily Mail).
Bismarck. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #165
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentenaire View Post
And there are also reports that she had a skull fracture...
TT Singles: #199 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #52 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote