Johanna Konta - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:10 AM   #286
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Re: Johanna Konta

Jo loses 63 61

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #287
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Should I read this before tweeting the link? Na.

Fed Cup column: Johanna Konta on her dream Great Britain debut
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #288
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Yeah Jo

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #289
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Great debut.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #290
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Jo Ko playing qualies in Bogota
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #291
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

And she wins her first match 6-4 6-3 against Melichar (WR 436). Next up is Mrdeza (WR 188).
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #292
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she qualifies. A few good wins and she'll keep her Brit #3 ranking.
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #293
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
And she wins her first match 6-4 6-3 against Melichar (WR 436). Next up is Mrdeza (WR 188).
Good luck

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #294
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she manages to beat Sevastova in Q3- although I highly doubt she will
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #295
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Beat her in Aussie Open qualies so has to have some chance?

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #296
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Sevastova beat Heather in Pattaya and is pretty darn good on clay.....hopefully Jo can prove me wrong though
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #297
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Jo loses 3 in the third to Mr. Deza after being two points away from victory 5 times in the 2nd set tie break.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #298
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Oh dear.......was a set and a break up as well. And up 4-1 and 5-4 in the TB. Disappointing result, was hoping for a FQR from her here. She and Hev have obvs caught the same chokitis today...
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:50 PM   #299
country flag Mforensic

Jo Ko in qualifying in Acapulco and seeded 8th. Won her opening match 6-2 6-0. Next up is Castano.
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #300
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Lost to Castano 4-6 6-1 6-2
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote