Pac 12 - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #691
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

STAN fans

Should I root for Gibbsy tomorrow?

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #692
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

PAC 12 teams are having a hard time now

Is CAL next?

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #693
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Krista Could watch the latter half of the 2nd. Jenny's serve was exceptionally good,
and Krista DFed twice Sank a drop shot attempt
OMG...Stanford loses at home

Krista WTF happened...

tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:14 AM   #694
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
STAN fans

Should I root for Gibbsy tomorrow?
You should do a better job of taking photos...really just one back photo of Gibbsy
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #695
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
You should do a better job of taking photos...really just one back photo of Gibbsy
back photo? What does that mean I took quite a lot? There's the official photographer too, in case

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:30 AM   #696
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
OMG...Stanford loses at home

Krista WTF happened...

STAN fan taking the loss AT HOME surprisingly well..

Now THAT'S a shocker

Maybe since they're losing every year the fans are also getting used to it..

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #697
country flag tie_breaker

I really don't know what to say

Mal turning pro and with Gibbsy at Ranch Santa Fe (25k)

Dillon playing at #5

USC and UCLA has got benchwarmers stronger than Dillon and Kostas...give me a break!

Bad sign of what is to come this year...
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #698
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
back photo? What does that mean I took quite a lot? There's the official photographer too, in case
Are you going to take any videos? Hint: Tomorrow's final match?
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:47 AM   #699
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Are you going to take any videos? Hint: Tomorrow's final match?
Well I did upload a short clip of her today.

I can't really upload a match since there's no baseline view How many minutes should I record her then

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #700
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
I really don't know what to say

Mal turning pro and with Gibbsy at Ranch Santa Fe (25k)

Dillon playing at #5

USC and UCLA has got benchwarmers stronger than Dillon and Kostas...give me a break!
Hey Kostas beat Collins last August! And she did win today

Quote:
Bad sign of what is to come this year...
There's always NEXT year..

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #701
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Hey Kostas beat Collins last August! And she did win today

There's always NEXT year..

I don't think there has been a Stanford women's tennis player that has gone 4 years without winning a NCAA title

At least, until Gibbsy and Ahn came on board

At losing at home to a team that is not even top 20
Not until Hardebeck arrived
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:02 AM   #702
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Well I did upload a short clip of her today.

I can't really upload a match since there's no baseline view How many minutes should I record her then
5 minutes will do and a clip of her serve
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #703
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
STAN fans
Don't we say STAN stans here?
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #704
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Cf http://www.gostanford.com/sports/w-t...052011aae.html

Stanford extended its home winning streak to an unthinkable 0 matches
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #705
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

Gibbs turning pro next year 90% sure http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/2013...pro-this-year/