** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #331
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Despite the loss, Sharapova talked about not letting her record against Williams into her mind this time. "When I go into a match, everything starts from scratch, even if I'm going against someone I've beaten many times," she said. "That's the way you have to look at every single match, no matter what your winning or losing record is against them. There's a reason why the nets go up in the morning.

"I'm certainly capable of beating a player like that, like Serena, no doubt - that's why I'm always eager to get better and make my game better in order to go out onto the court and beat her."

Gurl
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #332
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

What would you rather? She goes around openly admitting that she can't beat her?
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #333
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Maria has to say that and I wouldn't expect anything less. She can put on a brave face all she wants, but it's clear as day based on her performances that Serena is in her head and she is totally psyched out and intimidated by her.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #334
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Like I said in one of the previous posts, whatever you wanna believe in, Maria But it baffles me how she can't relax just once when she is playing her. I mean what did she have to lose today? Her dignity? That was lost about 5 matches ago Plus it was an unimportant (not to underestimate Doha, but it's not a Slam or Mandatory event) tournament where virtually not even her most loyal fans, let alone tennis crowd and press expected her to win.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #335
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
What would you rather? She goes around openly admitting that she can't beat her?
Of course not.

Doesn't make her reply any less predictable though. If she really believes she can beat Serena, maybe she should show it.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #336
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Of course not.

Doesn't make her reply any less predictable though. If she really believes she can beat Serena, maybe she should show it.
Sadly, this.
As Annie said and we all know, she can't say anything different but it's obvious that she thinks about the H2H when she plays Serena and I don't even blame her for it... It would be humanly impossible not to think who you're facing and remembering 8 years passed since you beat her. :\
On the other hand, to make things even worse, Serena thinks about the H2H every time IMO.. and that adds to the way she plays with confidence.

But... the fact is she actually CAN beat a player LIKE Serena (quoting her), the problem is Serena herself if by magic Maria had suddenly to face a player appeared from nowhere who did every single thing like Serena, she could beat her... but not Serena because she is Serena.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #337
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

All these horrible beatdowns just mean that when she finally gets that one win against her again, it'll be one of the greatest moments in our lives as Maria fans . Someday, it'll happen
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #338
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
All these horrible beatdowns just mean that when she finally gets that one win against her again, it'll be one of the greatest moments in our lives as Maria fans . Someday, it'll happen
I can't wait for that day As Maria has completed her career slam, the moment that I live for right now as a Maria fan is when she is finally able to beat Serena again It will definitely be a historic moment for us
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #339
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The way she,s playing that moment will never come
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #340
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I can't wait for that day As Maria has completed her career slam, the moment that I live for right now as a Maria fan is when she is finally able to beat Serena again It will definitely be a historic moment for us

This is going to be my sig, OK?
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #341
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody cares.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #342
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

She is saying that she will play until 32?

Quote:
Q. If Serena wins today she would become the oldest No. 1 of the history of the rankings. Can you talk a little bit about what would that mean, 31‑and‑something years of age?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, I think that age, it just shows you how the generations have shifted a bit. You know, maybe five, ten years ago you saw, you know, a lot of the younger players achieving much more success and winning Grand Slams. And now, you know, you see Li Na and Serena doing so well.
I mean, I wouldn't say‑‑ I'm not going to use the word "old" because it's quite young still, but because they have been around for so many years, it's incredible. It just shows you how, you know, if you stay healthy and you're able to keep working hard, the things that you're able to achieve in tennis at that age, you know, it's encouraging because, you know, I feel like I have so many more years ahead of me. I'm not sure maybe till 32, but I don't know. You never know.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #343
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #344
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I don't even see her playing until 30
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #345
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to win those 15 slams one way or another

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote