Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #1276
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

I hope Laura has a good run here to build up some confidence before the IW/Miami swing. Although its such a tough field here a 1r loss wouldn't be too surprising.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #1277
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Yeah the more I think about it, the more I think the WC is a mistake...she really needs matches at this point and would have been seeded in qualies. She would have been 7th seed rather than Zheng meaning her section would have been:

(3)Vesnina v Mattek-Sands
(wc)Bychkova v Rodionova
Morita v Dushevina
(wc)Woerle v (7)Zheng (Robson)

Definitely some winnable matches there. Vesnina tough to qualify but she'll go into the MD unseeded, who wants to bet on a top seed in the first round? xD Although as someone mentioned in GM a first round against Kuzzy would be fun
That was me

Juan Martin Del Potro
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #1278
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Yeah the more I think about it, the more I think the WC is a mistake...she really needs matches at this point and would have been seeded in qualies. She would have been 7th seed rather than Zheng meaning her section would have been:

(3)Vesnina v Mattek-Sands
(wc)Bychkova v Rodionova
Morita v Dushevina
(wc)Woerle v (7)Zheng (Robson)

Definitely some winnable matches there. Vesnina tough to qualify but she'll go into the MD unseeded, who wants to bet on a top seed in the first round? xD Although as someone mentioned in GM a first round against Kuzzy would be fun
I agree... playing some qualifying matches would have been better...

Me! i think she's going to have a horrible draw... but oh well. She just has to try her best and hopefully pull off some upsets
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #1279
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Laura draw, how ironic

She plays Putintseva the other wildcard in R1

Petra Kvitova [6] - Qualifier
Ana Ivanovic - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Laura Robson [WC] - Yulia Putintseva [WC]
Agnieszka Radwanska [3] - Bye
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #1280
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

The tennis gods are so messed up...

Well it could have been worse! Though Aga in R2 wouldn't be fun! Total miss match up of style....Anyway R1 could be tough, Laura should win on paper, but with the form she's in and the weird (and unusual) pressure of playing a player younger than her this might not be a fun match.

C'mon Laura, really need to win this, 60 points for a R1 win would be much appreciated. Why do I have such a bad feeling?
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #1281
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Such a good R1 draw please win Laura
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #1282
country flag Jack.

Quote:
All my jewellery has been stolen from my suitcase... So upset.
Straight from Laura's twitter, hope this doesn't affect her on court.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1283
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

^Hopefully not this is the best first round draw imaginable

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #1284
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNaNa View Post
Straight from Laura's twitter, hope this doesn't affect her on court.
Laura idiots
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #1285
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

She says she had to fly through Jordan (from Fed Cup) to get to Doha last week and thinks it may have happened there.

Winning a round in Dubai will earn her $18k, just think of all the jewellery she can buy with that Extra incentive to beat Putintseva

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #1286
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

oh,that is just so...
please try harder on court to get that 18k,lol
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #1287
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

The Mail quotes an anonymous friend.
Quote:
'Laura had a mixture of pieces stolen, some of great sentimental value and other pieces that she has bought for herself or been given as presents,' said her friend.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #1288
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Wow, I never would have guessed that the stolen jewellery might have included gifts.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #1289
country flag Jack.

Lets hope she didn't have anything too sentimental stolen

Juan Martin Del Potro
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #1290
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
And she was traveling with it???

But yes that's unfortunate, it should not have happened.

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote