Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #991
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

He's been banned for quoting some messages and post them in SS?
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #992
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparazzo View Post
He's been banned for quoting some messages and post them in SS?
really? i was quoted from SS in GM several times, nobody was banned
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #993
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
really? i was quoted from SS in GM several times, nobody was banned
I don't find any other explanation: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=186
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #994
country flag Jeffery

MTF has a users banned list available for everyone. We should have the same here.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #995
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MTF has a users banned list available for everyone. We should have the same here.
I agree.
I read and post on a big italian board (which is all-round on many topics) and they have a specific "feedback forum" where the users can ask questions to the admins and they have a subsection where mods write who is banned, the reason and the duration. It just makes things clearer and transparent and is a nice information tool.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #996
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Giiiiirl I tried that with the mods, and they went all "WE SHALL NOT GIVE IN TO THE PUBLICS' DEMANDS." It's hopeless.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #997
country flag Jeffery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Giiiiirl I tried that with the mods, and they went all "WE SHALL NOT GIVE IN TO THE PUBLICS' DEMANDS." It's hopeless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih
I agree.
I read and post on a big italian board (which is all-round on many topics) and they have a specific "feedback forum" where the users can ask questions to the admins and they have a subsection where mods write who is banned, the reason and the duration. It just makes things clearer and transparent and is a nice information tool.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #998
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

He'll be back tomorrow so we can move on now
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #999
country flag Jeffery

No double bagel in the 2nd set anymore. Pff
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #1000
Хлоэ
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good luck with it
we've been asking about such list for ages
mods don't like questions and giving answers

TIPPING CALENDAR. WANT TO BE A MANAGER? JOIN US!
Хлоэ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1001
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
I'm talking about that guy but also about I guy I used to consider a good friend of mine but he suddenly stopped talking to me because of his feelings
I have plenty of girl friends but no male friends atm, and this sucks. sometimes u need to share feeling with others can wear your same clothes
Oh well, cannot blame them. It must be difficult for oneself to restrain himself in the presence of Miss Italia.
Don't you consider your significant other a friend or you want to discuss your relationship with someone else; and what about your little brother, he wears the same clothes.

I've never had that problem because I've never made actual close friends with a male specimen. Girls are way more interesting and useful to have as friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
yes, its going since early january.
Good to know.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #1002
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently he dereailed a thread, LMAO it better only be a 24 hour one. There's at least 20 people on this board who get away with derailing at least 2 threads a day.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #1003
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Cosmic Voices got banned

I want it now.
WTF?

It seems people get banned for hardly anything.

How the hell have I never been banned?

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #1004
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Chris of all people?

What happened?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #1005
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

who makes up the rules in this place

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread