SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2. - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #826
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. SF v #1 Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
The match will start in 50 minutes.
Really?

Streamhunter says that it will start now!
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #827
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

All of Azarenka's matches are NID

I wonder when she will lose to someone outside of the top 5 next time

She's basically a lock for IW title
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #828
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparazzo View Post
Really?

Streamhunter says that it will start now!
Oh... they're coming out to court now.

My bad!
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #829
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

She's on court!!!!
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #830
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

They are about to start .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #831
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Come on Maria!
Chrissie-fan How have you been? Haven't seen you around here for a while
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #832
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

I was so pumped, now starting to get nervous. Do your best, Masha and leave it all on the court. Pump your fist, glare across the net, strut to your chair. Leggo.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #833
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Meh. That was as predictable as the sun rising in the morning. No reason to get overly emotional about the latest Serena loss. Yes, Serena wasn’t in GOAT mode today, but Maria played like she has all year, which is mediocre. Same problems once again. Unreliable serve with worst timed DFs, subpar returning, bad errors, very poor defense. Basically the same storyline we’ve been seeing for years when she loses to Serena or Vika or Li Na or Kvitova. This is who Maria is and there’s going to be more semifinal and final beatings to come because her game never changes. There is no Big 3 in women’s tennis. There’s a Big 2 because the gap between Maria compared to Serena and Vika is getting more massive.

If you want to be positive, Maria got 2 actual break points today. Maybe in her next match, she can get that break. Then in the match after that maybe she can win 4 games in set. Baby steps.

So SemiPova 2013 edition is in full effect now. Catch the fever.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #834
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

As I said in the livescoring thread, I honestly think Princessrenka has a good shot of beating Serena tomorrow with Serena playing so averagely. Maybe her mortal enemy getting something she doesn't will finally give Maria a kick up the ass and fire her up when she plays Serena rather than this resignation in her last 5 matches
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #835
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Semipova in da house yall

Good tournament, not bad at all. She got a top 10 win and avoided bagels and breadsticks vs Serena

Onto IW
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #836
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Predictable score.

I just hope this year is good for Maria. She needs to improve though. I hope she'll just keep playing and playing and eventually find a form like she did at the end of 2007 leading into AO2008.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #837
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Expected. I wish she would just learn to take her chances against Serena.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #838
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Serena's game is better, so She won. Bt i don't know why Maria try to hit the ball so safe, after her opponent return, most of her next shot is in middle of court.
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #839
country flag heavyhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
Expected. I wish she would just learn to take her chances against Serena.
Agreed. Everytime she plays a good rally and gets a chance to hit a winner she hesitates too much and completely fucks it up. And most of the time it's like Maria is just trying to keep the ball in play - constantly giving the ball back to Serena. Serena rarely has to run against Sharapova cause Maria just hits the ball right back at her and then Serena finds an angle to hit a winner.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #840
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
As I said in the livescoring thread, I honestly think Princessrenka has a good shot of beating Serena tomorrow with Serena playing so averagely. Maybe her mortal enemy getting something she doesn't will finally give Maria a kick up the ass and fire her up when she plays Serena rather than this resignation in her last 5 matches
I agree with the part of Azarenka having a very good chance at beating Serena tomorrow. But I would still hate to see her do it before Maria (although let's face it, that would probably require Vika never beating her ). But I'm not sure it would benefit Maria. I mean, how much more needs to happen for her to finally get a push, sort her brains out and make a break, or God forbid a set off Rena? She lost 11 straight matches to her for Christ's sake One of them being 6:0 6:1 beatdown while representing her country in the finals of the Olympic games

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote