Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #976
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

well she's playing Miami, IW, Charleston (if Im correct?) Stuttgart, Madrid (?) Rome, RG.....

so that's 7 wins...your not telling me she'd lose first round.
and she's expected to go deep in clay events so that's roughly 3 wins per clay = 16

yeh she'll have 500 by RG IMO

that's so amazing considering she's like 5 years younger than Rena and by then would be technically only like 60-80 match wins behind.
plus doesn't she enter an exclusive group with over 500 career wins or something?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #977
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Oh you haven't seen ep 14, yet? Don't wanna spoil anything, but how come Katherine is the only one who gets shit done?

Although I do kind of hate her for what she did to _ _ _ _ _ _.

Katherine is the queen; she can do everything she wants even kill people. However, he was my ultimate crush from the show. (Matt is kinda close second but mainly because every little girl grows up with the blond, blue-eyed prince ideal.) I am gonna miss him, at least he was shirtless for a considerate amount of time during the episode. Nice to see a show where they kill off at least semi-relevant characters; now do the same to Elena, pretty please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
anyone watching Bunheads? My fave show currently.

I do but I watch everything so it ain't saying much. Are there any new episodes since the summer?
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #978
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Katherine is the queen; she can do everything she wants even kill people. However, he was my ultimate crush from the show. (Matt is kinda close second but mainly because every little girl grows up with the blond, blue-eyed prince ideal.) I am gonna miss him, at least he was shirtless for a considerate amount of time during the episode. Nice to see a show where they kill off at least semi-relevant characters; now do the same to Elena, pretty please.

I do but I watch everything so it ain't saying much. Are there any new episodes since the summer?

do u think he is really dead then?

damn why is so hard for a taken grown up guy keep friendships who are not interested in hidden ways to make u break up?
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #979
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Bekah = Queen. Too bad the writers can't stop themselves from f*cking her over time and time again.
Yes, they are so cruel to her
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #980
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
do u think he is really dead then?

damn why is so hard for a taken grown up guy keep friendships who are not interested in hidden ways to make u break up?
I hope he is. I cannot stand shows where they constantly bring back someone from the dead or just make it look that they are dead and then next episode everything is fine.

Your swimming coach still trying to get under your skirt? Or you are referring to another sexual predator lusting over you.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #981
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope he is. I cannot stand shows where they constantly bring back someone from the dead or just make it look that they are dead and then next episode everything is fine.

Your swimming coach still trying to get under your skirt? Or you are referring to another sexual predator lusting over you.

I'm talking about that guy but also about I guy I used to consider a good friend of mine but he suddenly stopped talking to me because of his feelings
I have plenty of girl friends but no male friends atm, and this sucks. sometimes u need to share feeling with others can wear your same clothes
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #982
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes, its going since early january.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #983
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices got banned

I want it now.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #984
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

What happened?
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #985
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I DONT KNOW Someone needs to tell me
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #986
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Whaaat.
Gone too far in GM maybe?
These are dangerous times.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #987
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

I didn't see anything wrong. What happened?
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #988
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

No Chris!!!! What happened
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #989
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

When the match between Maria and Serena ends I bet that the results thread won't be open more than 1 hour and probably we will see some users beeing banned.

(Conspiracy )
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #990
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

so Cosmic Voices is banned , while Sht.Timmykinz isn't ?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread