WWW DOHA SF: World No.2 VIKA AZARENKA vs World No.4 AGA RADWANSKA - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Aga in 2 11 13.41%
Aga in 3 17 20.73%
Vika in 2 46 56.10%
Vika in 3 8 9.76%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #61
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW DOHA SF: World No.2 VIKA AZARENKA vs World No.4 AGA RADWANSKA

with such racquet she might have a chance, with standard - no chance

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #62
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hERi View Post
Vika is still no 1 now..not bad being no 1 with 2 times grandslam titles..

she is not holding 2 titles simultaneously as Serena is

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #63
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

Aga, please destroy her.
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #64
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landon92 View Post
Aga, please destroy her.
That could work if Agatha puts sleeping pills in Vika's drink.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #65
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Vika 6-1 6-3.

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Muguruza - Li - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #66
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Well, how exactly is both a player and her coach badmouthing another player in the media corresponding with sportsmanship?

Radwanska obviously is in need of another beatdown to learn her place.
For game-playing cheatrenka should lose . she need learn that fair-play exist in sport
Quote:
with such racquet she might have a chance, with standard - no chance
you should more worry about Pova SF then Aga. Wierd for me s trolling her when other SF look also one-sided
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #67
country flag Welcome1

Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all

Some polish fans go mad, lol
Welcome1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #68
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Aga, another spanking

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #69
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

Tight match, still Vika is the favourite.
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #70
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Important match for Aga. Between them only 1 loss all year. Aga is 20-1 if you include Fed Cup, only lost a set in one match all year, loss to a healthy Li Na

TennisTV ‏@TennisTV
Azarenka is undefeated in 2013 and Aga is 16-1 with the most #wta tournament wins of the year. Impressive stuff.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote