Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers) - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #121
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: Tribal Council is over (No Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Ashley played a strong game. Not that I would expect any of the misogynists around here to give her any credit.
Ashley started to play really late in the game. She was only relevant at the end in the final 5 or 4 but before that she did nothing impressive. I do think she'd deserve a second chance but she didnt play that much of a strong game, not any better than Andrea. We can say she showed a glimpse of what she could have done. Certainly better than Nathalie tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
Wish Colton was back
PLease noooo but I sense he will anyway, if he does, I want him to be the first one out after the merge. I want to see his bitchy comment on the jury but nothing more lol.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #122
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: Tribal Council is over (No Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
Wish Colton was back
Please no, I stopped watching s24 because of his comments. Unless his the first boot i dont want to see him again.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #123
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
Ashley started to play really late in the game. She was only relevant at the end in the final 5 or 4 but before that she did nothing impressive. I do think she'd deserve a second chance but she didnt play that much of a strong game, not any better than Andrea. We can say she showed a glimpse of what she could have done. Certainly better than Nathalie tho.
It's called editing. They gave Ashley the spoiled princess bitch edit because a) she didn't win and b) she was Rob's biggest competition at the end and they wanted to make her as unlikable as possible in order to make him even more sympathetic. But I have no doubt she played a strong game. Her edit would have been completely different had she won that last immunity challenge.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #124
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It's called editing. They gave Ashley the spoiled princess bitch edit because a) she didn't win and b) she was Rob's biggest competition at the end and they wanted to make her as unlikable as possible in order to make him even more sympathetic. But I have no doubt she played a strong game. Her edit would have been completely different had she won that last immunity challenge.
this.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #125

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

And Andrea got a really good edit because a) she wound up winning Redemption Island b) she had a showmance of sorts with Matt and wound up "betraying" him by voting him out. Jeff Probst cares more about "characters" and "stories" than about actual strategy or gameplay. He also seems to have some kind of hard-on for Andrea. We could tell even back on RI that it was a given she would be back.

It's interesting as I'm thinking about this now. During RI, I liked Andrea a lot and really didn't like Ashley at all and was irritated she made it as far as she did. But 90% of that is what the editors chose to show us and the narrative they wanted to create. In the post-game interviews Ashley came across just fine. This season, many Survivors (inside and outside the game) are sour on Andrea but we really haven't seen why. I would like to see more of that and hopefully we will in the upcoming episodes.

Editing on this show is so important. Malcolm even said he was surprised by his hero edit from last season. He said plenty of snarky and mean things in his confessionals but they just never showed them.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
My Twitter

Last edited by delicatecutter : Feb 16th, 2013 at 04:48 AM.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #126
country flag wtftennis

Quote:
And Andrea got a really good edit because a) she wound up winning Redemption Island b) she had a showmance of sorts with Matt and wound up "betraying" him by voting him out. Jeff Probst cares more about "characters" and "stories" than about actual strategy or gameplay. He also seems to have some kind of hard-on for Andrea. We could tell even back on RI that it was a given she would be back.
Ashley seemed to also be the one more liked by the jury, then Andrea.

Brenda, and Andrea seemed the most obvious returnees by edit. Surprised they put Dawn over Jane/Holly. But its clear they've got a hard on for Cochran this time around, so have given him 4 allies right off the bat.

Dont know why they like Cochran though. Made him out to be the victim in his original season, like he was bullied. Still cracks me up.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:53 AM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
Ashley seemed to also be the one more liked by the jury, then Andrea.

Brenda, and Andrea seemed the most obvious returnees by edit. Surprised they put Dawn over Jane/Holly. But its clear they've got a hard on for Cochran this time around, so have given him 4 allies right off the bat.

Dont know why they like Cochran though. Made him out to be the victim in his original season, like he was bullied. Still cracks me up.
Yep. Cochran even commented how surprised he is to be much more well-received than the last time. Well, no shit Sherlock. They've stacked your tribe with people who are sympathetic to you. God how I miss Whitney and her classic, "You DISGUST ME!" BTW she and Keith got engaged!

My Twitter
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #128
country flag wtftennis

Quote:
Yep. Cochran even commented how surprised he is to be much more well-received than the last time. Well, no shit Sherlock. They've stacked your tribe with people who are sympathetic to you. God how I miss Whitney and her classic, "You DISGUST ME!" BTW she and Keith got engaged!
Lol, how many survivor couples is that now?
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:16 AM   #129

Quite a few! Rob and Amber. Africa Kim and Amazon Alex. Jenna and Ethan. China's Jaime and Erik. Now Whitney and Keith. No one seems to know if Stephen and Courtney are still dating or not. But I did hear that Todd and Spencer broke up.

My Twitter
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #130
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh I agree they didn't really give her good edits showcasing her potential game. On the other hand you can't assume she had a strong game all along either since they didn't show that, unless you were on the island with them you can't know what she really did beside what they've shown. Andrea may have had a good edit but all they showed really happened. It's sad that she's so unsure and paranoid cuz she'd be a goat player. Brenda got really good edit despite doing nothing on her season and everyone sees her as a threat even in this season. I was surprised to see a fan (I think the race drive girl) saying that Brenda was really dangerous when they didn't say much about the others despite her early exit. Clearly how long you last is not the only criteria to give you good or bad edit.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #131
country flag wtftennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
Oh I agree they didn't really give her good edits showcasing her potential game. On the other hand you can't assume she had a strong game all along either since they didn't show that, unless you were on the island with them you can't know what she really did beside what they've shown. Andrea may have had a good edit but all they showed really happened. It's sad that she's so unsure and paranoid cuz she'd be a goat player. Brenda got really good edit despite doing nothing on her season and everyone sees her as a threat even in this season. I was surprised to see a fan (I think the race drive girl) saying that Brenda was really dangerous when they didn't say much about the others despite her early exit. Clearly how long you last is not the only criteria to give you good or bad edit.
Thats editing as well, im sure they said things about the others as well, but wasnt relevant to the audience. We may have supposed to heard the word 'dangerous' for a reason, so that might come out later on.

I'd disagree about Brenda doing nothing on her season. I think she actually did too much which helped her get a spot on fvf and ofc voted out of nicaragua lol.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #132
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ashley played a strong game. Not that I would expect any of the misogynists around here to give her any credit.
I don't give her any credit because even after seeing a photo of her I do not remember who she was. I remembered who Andrea was.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #133
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
In Andreas defence I dont think she had much choice, that season was perfectly set up for a BRob win. +If she targeted Rob chances are she would not come back for FVF
Did Fran not target Rob? This part I might not be remembering correctly, but I thought that she and the other lady hinted at voting Rob and that is why they were on the outs. Maybe not.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #134
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Sexual Goddess Brenda How come someone can be so fucking flawless & beautiful?
Andrea was being sloppy; good to see her stay, though.
Once again we have another 2-3 douchebags and it ain't editing; they clearly are.
Somebody is already getting half of the air time

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post

Brandon's kinda got hot looking this season
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #135
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
Rob is one of my favorite players ever, yet I will still not watch that season again. I don't think Andrea was as bad as say, Natalie, but that isn't saying much. She got brought back because she was pretty, not because she was a gamer. And that's fine, we all like pretty people. Maybe she'll be a gamer this time.
Speaking of pretty people, and I've said this time and time again: It seems like they go out there way to cast white hotties, but blacks are either just a pick out of a hat or they try to cast a black that is stereotypical or those who will stir mess(head cases). That really, REALLY bothers me. With the exception of James(Buttaface) and Albert(not sure he was black), I am always disappointed in the casting and lack of casting of blacks. There are waaay too many whites in every season and some of them are always hand picked from modeling agencies.

Every Season.....

Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!

Last edited by jrollaneres25 : Feb 16th, 2013 at 02:26 PM.
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote