*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #1276
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Serena is a deserving number one, there's not question of that but you would think that people would be pleased that a member of the younger generation could win a slam, gain the number one ranking, hold it all but for a handful of weeks and then defend that slam win. You'd think they'd be pleased especially in light of having almost three near consecutive slamless number ones.

People are just going to have to learn and accept that Vika will not change who she is to make a few people happy, especially if that would make her happy.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #1277
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Wow, I didn't think there'd be so much excitement over Serena getting the #1 back, almost as if Vika will never be there again. A win in the final would be so sweet.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #1278
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

As she often places her shots so close to the line, i thought that wind would be to her disadvantage. But this week it was the complete opposite. I always find new things that impress me.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #1279
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
The (US)Reporters can say/write watever they want but the players respect Vika for her success. Even Serena cant allow herself to take a rest at home or lie in a beach enjoying the serenity, during these minion tournaments like it was when Woz/DinDin was #1 or jus take a dig like 'She won Rome and Madrid' and ignore trying to be #1
I think her reaction showed that the #1-blah was never true. Not when Safina was #1, not when Wozniacki was #1. She always cared about the ranking. All players do. This whole "I just want to win Grand Slams. I want to improve as a player, the ranking will take care of itself. I just want to win my next match and go from there. I have nothing to lose." is just a bunch of BS. Of course you want to be #1. If you think you are the best player in the world (whoever you want to define that) why wouldn´t you be? Of course you cannot let the ranking define you. Is Azarenka suddenly having a bad season, because she lost it? No.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #1280
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
You can hear his name at 2:49 in this video:

Didn't find any information on him though, I guess I can't quite understand his name correctly.
He's Per Bastholt, he's a physiotherapist. His twitter is @perbastDK
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #1281
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
He's Per Bastholt, he's a physiotherapist. His twitter is @perbastDK
Thanks!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #1282
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Dubai Main Draw

[1]Azarenka vs BYE
Cibulkova vs Petrova
Stephens vs Cirstea
Görges vs [5]Errani

[4]Kerber vs BYE
Vinci vs QF
Hsieh vs Lepchenko
Makarova vs [7]Stosur

[6]Kvitova vs QF
Pavlyuchenkova vs Ivanovic
[WC]Putintseva vs [WC]Robson
BYE vs [3]Radwanska

[8]Wozniacki vs Safarova
QF vs QF
[WC]Bartoli vs Zakopalova
BYE vs [2]Williams

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...13/718/MDS.pdf
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #1283
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Errani again
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #1284
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dubai Main Draw

[1]Azarenka vs BYE
Cibulkova vs Petrova
Stephens vs Cirstea
Görges vs [5]Errani

[4]Kerber vs BYE
Vinci vs QF
Hsieh vs Lepchenko
Makarova vs [7]Stosur

[6]Kvitova vs QF
BYE vs [3]Radwanska

[8]Wozniacki vs Safarova
QF vs QF
BYE vs [2]Williams

I smell a tank. I don´t think she cares enough to grind out two wins over Cibulkova and Errani for 320/470 points with the loaded IW-Paris stretch coming up.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #1285

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Things I've learnt from GM today: Vika somehow ruined Petko's career.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #1286
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dubai Main Draw

[1]Azarenka vs BYE
Cibulkova vs Petrova
Stephens vs Cirstea
Görges vs [5]Errani

[4]Kerber vs BYE
Vinci vs QF
Hsieh vs Lepchenko
Makarova vs [7]Stosur

[6]Kvitova vs QF
BYE vs [3]Radwanska

[8]Wozniacki vs Safarova
QF vs QF
BYE vs [2]Williams

Cakewalk Serena

Tough draw for Vika
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #1287
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Things I've learnt from GM today: Vika somehow ruined Petko's career.
Link please.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #1288

Quote:
Link please.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=494290&page=5 feat. Radwanska fans with original name calling.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #1289
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=494290&page=5 feat. Radwanska fans with original name calling.
mess. Well, let's hope that troll gets banned soon.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #1290
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like the draw, hope she plays this event. It's really nice and competitive [...] if she somehow beats Serena in Doha, an immediate match up would be very very interesting, if she doesn't well, another match up will still be -- I really want Victoria to meet Serena as much as possible on regular tour events so that with experience against her she keeps building a better game.

[...] better game (and experience) which would serve her more effectively against Serena in key matches in majors and other big Babe events -- I've had an overdose of their matches in majors, Victoria needs more reg. tour ones in F against her.

The probabilities though that Serena truly plays this event are pretty low though for a start. Victoria also has this annoying 0-pointer from last year, hope she gets rid of it.

Last edited by Vikapower : Feb 16th, 2013 at 01:42 PM.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread