Date Kimiko Return! - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:24 PM   #1381
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

F: Date-Krumm/Dellacqua def. Amanmuradova/Panova 63 62

congrats for another doubles title kimiko! gl in the next weeks and keep up the good form.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:27 PM   #1382
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:54 PM   #1383
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #1384
country flag asdas

asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light

Kimiko! Another WTA title!
asdas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #1385
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

I found more pics...

Now she's in Russa, transfered same air plane with Kiri..
what a difference from Thai,,,

Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #1386
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the news, asdas.

She has been playing a lot lately, good decision not to risk anyting and take some time to heal it. I hope she recovers well
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:26 AM   #1387
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

I think Kimiko withdrawing from Memphis was right choice, concerning her big purpose for 2013 is to stay injury free...
Now I wonder if she travels to Spain for fed cup playoff which seems to stick out from her schedule.
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:19 PM   #1388

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

WTA Brasil Tennis Cup:

R1: Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) v (5)Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK)

here's her section:

(1)Venus Williams (USA) v Mirjana Lucic-Baroni (CRO)
Garbine Muguruza (ESP) v Q
Q v Nina Bratchikova (RUS)
Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN) v (5)Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK)

come on kimiko, get another upset and keep up that good form!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:36 PM   #1389
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

What a tough draw, so unlucky

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #1390

R1: Date-Krumm/Babos def. Glushko/Kania 64 62

gl in singles later today!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #1391

lost 63 60 in singles

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 06:42 AM   #1392

QF: (3)Date-Krumm/Babos def. Scheepers/Peer 62 62

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:43 AM   #1393

SF: [1]Medina Garrigues/Shvedova d [3]Babos/Date-Krumm 63 46 10-5

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1394

Indian Wells:

R1: Date-Krumm vs Voskoboeva

at least not against a higher ranked player in R1! it's not the worst draw, so get that win kimiko, you need those points! R2 against (29)Vesnina, not the worst, but not THAT easy too....

Last edited by coetzergambill : Mar 6th, 2013 at 01:00 PM.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #1395
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

good luck Kimiko!,yeah not a bad draw first up,Voskoboeva unpredictable.Kimiko normally plays well here,Hope she get's the win..!