Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 212 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #3166
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Final score, 57 64 36.

That was always going to be a tough match.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #3167
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Alex didn't make the QD in Bogota She's currently ALT #2
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #3168
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Alex didn't make the QD in Bogota She's currently ALT #2
Yet she's been in Bogota for the last couple of days. I believe she received a wild card, just like in Cali.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #3169
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Or she used her SR.

It would make perfectly sense to use it here, because the tournament, although having its best entry list ever, is still very random and she might easily win a round or two.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #3170
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

she didn't use her SR here Aaron because she would be already in MD when EL came out
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #3171
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

True that.

Anyway, I trust her to do the right thing. She has now nothing to defend anymore for the next 10 months, so she can only climb up the rankings from now on and should decide when it's best for her.

By the way, then we can also say she didn't use it for Acapulco either?
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #3172
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Alexandra uses her first two SE's in Indian Wells and Miami - smart choices if you ask me. Why? Because in the first round she will draw a girl outside top 32 (even 35) and many of those girls are beatable for 50 points.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #3173
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think it's a good choice should have used them for bogotà and acapulco, clay it's her surface not hard, for me it's just a complete waste..
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #3174
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Her best result outside Warsaw was in Miami, so why not!
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #3175
country flag Curcubeu

I agree with Francesco here. Using it for that joke field of Bogota at least when playing in Cali the week before wouldn't have done her any harm.
She was the only girl to took a set of Lara on her way to the title.

On the other hand, she has done very well in Miami before. But how far her game is on hard court? I don't know...
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #3176
country flag grs

But, Premier 5 means more money; 5 points for first round and there are many girls in such a bad form which can be drawn against (once again - the first 32 have bye in first round)
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #3177
FORZA SARITA

alex's injury was knee right?
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #3178
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
alex's injury was knee right?
Yes, both knees
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #3179
country flag Curcubeu

Yeah, I definitely see your point Gabi.
You won't draw a Top 32 player in the first round, but I'm wondering if she is far enough to compete with a Top 100 player on hard at the moment. If I had to use my SRs for mendatory tournaments, Miami and Indian Wells would have been my choice as well.

Let's see how this turns out. We will know more in a couple of weeks.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #3180
FORZA SARITA

then play on hard is the dumbest choice ever good luck with not gettin' injured again then