Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #316
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Stream this week? Was such a pleasure to be able to watch her in Midland...
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:48 AM   #317
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Woof! Barring any potential last-minute draw revisions, the four qualifiers for the main event have immediate difficulties to overcome: seeds # 2 (Arvidsson), 3 (Lisicki), and 5 (Hradecka) are all slated to play qualifiers. Tsurenko is the fourth main draw entrant slated to meet a qually-babe.

Clearly hoping Mirjana qualifies AND draws Tsurenko. Then again, thinking of Hradecka, has Mirjana EVER lost to a player who hits two-handed off both wings? Trivia question of the day.

In any case, looking at the main draw is looking WAY too far ahead right now.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #318
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

She should beat Sesil, especially if Sesil serves up as many DF's as she did in Cali. She hit roughly 60 dfs in only three matches.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #319
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
She should beat Sesil, especially if Sesil serves up as many DF's as she did in Cali. She hit roughly 60 dfs in only three matches.
Seriously?!?
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #320
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Seriously?!?
He's right!

Sesil's DOUBLE- FAULT ASTEROID-BOMBS of HORROR! (should be a headline)

24 DFS while beating Dubois in 3.
15 DFS while beating Cadantu in 3.
20 DFS while losing to Castano in 3.

Total number of aces Sesil landed in all three matches?

Oh, Mirjana. Gotta win.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #321
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

Sesil is a shadow of the player she once was.
I watched 2 of her matches in Cali and she was horrendous. So many DFs and no pace on her shots. She doesn't make a lot of mistakes though....

But on fast indoor, she'll have less time for her shots especially against Mirjana.

I'm confident Mirjana will win in 2

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #322
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

so far mirjana has served 2 double faults and lost the opening game. It can only go uphill from here.
mic12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #323
country flag mikireturns

Mirjana blowing all BPs thus far (4, to be exact). Not encouraging ...
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #324
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

I think its going to be a breakfest. Neither one seems to be serving well and they both DF quite a bit.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #325
country flag mikireturns

AND the DF Gremlin arrives at last ... Sesil flops her 5th to even things up at 3-3.

Now, as a tennis player, one would have to sort of presume that such a costly DF might start getting into Sesil's head, given the 59 DFs she has tossed like stink-bombs in her previous three matches.

Come, come, Mirjana. Do not toy with this girl. Foot on the gas and put her out of her misery.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #326
country flag mikireturns

And Mirjana gets broken AGAIN. I just don't understand her. Truly.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #327
country flag SERVivor

If they had a stat for highest frequency of being broken first service game after breaking serve, I fear Mirjana would be high on the list.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #328
country flag tennisfanML09

tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice

is there live streaming for Mirjana's match vs Karatancheva???
tennisfanML09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #329
country flag SERVivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikireturns View Post
And Mirjana gets broken AGAIN. I just don't understand her. Truly.
Yeah, she's going to have a lot of chances to break but she needs to at least hold the games right after breaking.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #330
country flag tennisfanML09

tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice

...and 4 all.... break, break, break.......
tennisfanML09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote