Mushroom Na's Golden Flower Paradise Chat Thread vol.3 - Page 271 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #4051
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mushroom Na's Golden Flower Paradise Chat Thread vol.3

La Ni: hlo Aga. u know who won grand slum titel?
Aga: nope La Ni
La Ni: not u, lel
Aga: nd who baet top ten plaiur? not u, lel
La Ni: ei cri evri tiem
Big_Banana is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #4052
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Did I miss and havnt watch tennis for lomg!?
The first Doha QF was bad. Maria's shot was wealthy and no angle... Stosur, what she is doing!? Adding topspin to all of her shots!? The one in Rotterdam is much better

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #4053
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtin23 View Post
Did I miss and havnt watch tennis for lomg!?
The first Doha QF was bad. Maria's shot was wealthy and no angle... Stosur, what she is doing!? Adding topspin to all of her shots!? The one in Rotterdam is much better
She always hit most of her serves and fh with top-spin. She'd destroy Little Jie if she hits the balls flat and hard. Then it's her top-spin shots troubling Na Li a lot.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #4054
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

But how can she like trouble a top (by top I mean tall) players?? She seems to be domed since USO11

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #4055
country flag longtin23

And four top seeds in SF of Doha, what a boring tournament, and Petra and Caro lost

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #4056
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But how can she like trouble a top (by top I mean tall) players?? She seems to be domed since USO11
She always struggle to play against the tall players, who've some good serves and good bh.

Quote:
And four top seeds in SF of Doha, what a boring tournament, and Petra and Caro lost
They are playing better.

Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #4057
country flag longtin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy-Na View Post
She always struggle to play against the tall players, who've some good serves and good bh.

They are playing better.
I dont fucking care whether they played better or not, the result and outcome of the match is more important. This is what I have learnt from Nas match recently ..And Caro should have the ability to beat Vika and Aga...

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #4058
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

at least we have a N° 1 now, hopefully she will stay there

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #4059
country flag longtin23

Hope she will until she retire...
But the so called top 4 is not really that dominant, even Serena has left chances for others but they cannot take it. Na and Petra are the players who belong to the top, but their mentality dont allow them to be in there...

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #4060
country flag Big_Banana

Na has to play more, but sometimes she cannot be arsed

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #4061
country flag Pasta-Na

Quote:
Hope she will until she retire...
But the so called top 4 is not really that dominant, even Serena has left chances for others but they cannot take it. Na and Petra are the players who belong to the top, but their mentality dont allow them to be in there...
You'd be glad that AO organizers gave 6 day matches to Na. She always came out strong in the first sets, then she just wore off quickly when she played her matches under the artificial lights. She might lose to Julia in R4 and it would be 80% chance she would lose to Maria in SF if those matches were played at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begbie View Post
Na has to play more, but sometimes she cannot be arsed
Too freaking many night session matches in Doha. Now I know why she always sucked playing in Doha.

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #4062
country flag Pasta-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Hate is maybe a bit too strong word. But Li is definitely the WTA player I dislike the most. Even Azarenka is better. I can`t see her annoying face anymore, I can`t see her beating Maria anymore. Enough is enough. The FO loss was really painful, now the AO loss. Maria is the better player, but she often plays so shit against Li, and Li likes playing Maria. Li is so annoying with her fake smile, her lame jokes, I can`t stand her. Can`t wait until Maria kicks Li`s ass at the next Grand Slams
I think he/she's the poster, who got angry when Na defeated Aga twice in USO series last year.

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #4063
country flag Big_Banana

I still find stupid and childish to hate a player only because she wins against your fav. actually, I find stupid to hate.

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #4064
country flag Pasta-Na

Umm.... Serena didn't get many 1st serves in and she hit a bit too many UEs for the 1st and the final sets. I thought I was watching Error-Na's performance. That weak 2nd serve on her SP of the 1st set was just .

Anyway, women are emotional.

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #4065
country flag Big_Banana

Sauron lost

Closed Thread