Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #136
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Does anybody know if the hard court in Memphis is slow or fast? I hope it is a faster one.
It's one of the fastest courts on the WTA tour.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #137
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Thank you guys. That's quite good for Bine. It was the right decision to play Memphis. I am looking forward watching Bine there

Surprised how well Arvidson plays on that surface.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #138
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Bine in first round vs. qualifier. SF seeded against Flipkens.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #139
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Sabines quarter:

Lisicki vs Q
Czink vs Puchkova
Duval vs Larsson
Collins vs Mladenovic

First round is always the hardest for her, also there are some players in Q which could hurt her.
2nd round could be tricky too....

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #140
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

She has nothing to defend here, so it's a great opportunity to pick up points!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #141
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully the mix up with her bag hasn't disrupted her preparation too much! should expect another good tournament here for Bine.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #142
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

memphis' always been one of my least fav tournie, hope I would change my mind this time (and final time)

really nothing to say about the draw, well, Bine is the top seed, what else can we say

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Feb 16th, 2013 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Bine is not the top seed :lol:
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #143
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Sabines quarter:

Lisicki vs Q
Czink vs Puchkova
Duval vs Larsson
Collins vs Mladenovic

First round is always the hardest for her, also there are some players in Q which could hurt her.
2nd round could be tricky too....
She can make every opponent a tricky one But this draw is really good and if she plays well it should be no problem to reach the SF.
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #144
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Smart decision to play these MMs. Should help her build ranking points and confidence. There is absolutely nobody in this field that can match Sabine's ability if she keeps her head screwed on the right way.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #145
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Keys would be the toughest qualifier, not that Sabine can´t beat her but I would still prefer some other qualifier for her first match, Czink or Puchkova shouldn´t be a big problem in 2nd round.
Good draw in general!
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #146
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Keys would be the only big threat in the qualifiers -- it looks like she may be on the verge of breaking through. Not that Sabine can't find a way to lose against any of the others, but if she focuses on her game, she should be ok. I think Sanchez is getting her to focus more on the process than the results, which is what she constantly referred to during her great run in 2011.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #147
country flag Bino

Does it depend on the ranking or do they draw lots to decide what qualifier Bine is playing?
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #148
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

It's completely random which qualifier she gets.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #149
country flag Bino

Ok thank you! Bine has to fear nobody but I also would prefer everyone than Keys.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #150
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, every player except Keys will be quite good.

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote