SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2. - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #616
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. QF v Stosur

she's been playing brilliantly in the wind all week, plus she's gotta showcase her dominance in what will be her last world no.1 ranked match for a while
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #617
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
...Erm, I think Patrick is giving Serena something that Maria's already got covered from a certain Bulgarian

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #618
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'm so proud of Sara! She fought and played so well! Vika is just too good for her and is playing very well right now! Her movement was very good too!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #619

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I gotta say, Vika hits the ball with controlled pace, and I have to admit it's a lot more effective than Maria's constant bashing. She just grinds her opponents with her rhythm, while Maria's style is so prone to errors.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #620
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I gotta say, Vika hits the ball with controlled pace, and I have to admit it's a lot more effective than Maria's constant bashing. She just grinds her opponents with her rhythm, while Maria's style is so prone to errors.
It's more consistent for sure, but I still say (even trying to be neutral) that Maria at her best is quite a bit better. I mean, Errani was the aggressor on a lot more points in this match than she was in her matches against Maria
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #621
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Yeesh. I'm so bored and posting more often today than usual. But, like I said in GM, I wanted to celebrate Martha's H2H against Sam before I remembered the next likely H2H .

Also, anyone else get a kick out of Timmykinz and the other trolls who don't try to hide their inner troll-ishness? They crack me up so much.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #622

Quote:
It's more consistent for sure, but I still say (even trying to be neutral) that Maria at her best is quite a bit better. I mean, Errani was the aggressor on a lot more points in this match than she was in her matches against Maria
Definitely! My point was that Azarenka can reach her peak a lot easier than Maria because it's hell of a lot less spectacular. But that's the problem: Maria rarely has clean displays without a single big lapse of focus, and it makes Vika's game look superb, when it's "just" safe. But I gotta give her credit, she still generates quite a number of winners with a very safe margin for error.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #623
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

GOATra in the house

Now no doubt she'll flee and let Shitra take her place to lose the next 10 games in a row.
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #624
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Serena
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #625
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
GOATra in the house

Now no doubt she'll flee and let Shitra take her place to lose the next 10 games in a row.
I don't think so. She looks unstoppable at the moment and Serena is in tank mode. I smell a straight set win.
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #626
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Petra outhitting and outserving a sluggish Serena.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #627
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I don't think so. She looks unstoppable at the moment and Serena is in tank mode. I smell a straight set win.
Don't jinx it dammit
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #628
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Ofc you have to give props to Petra, but NID that Rena could possibly lose in such a fashion with Masha in the next round
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #629
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Don't jinx it dammit
Serena loses = new title for Azarenka and more weeks no.1
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #630
Forever Sharapova.

Like others were saying in the live commentary thread, Hoggy should be watching this match.
I rarely see one of Masha's coaches watching her next opponents match. It's their prerogative and most of the time it works, but so often you see Sam and Piotr courtside. Even Patrick doesn't hesitate to scout