Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #901
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
You go, girl!

What's he doing so far away from you anyway?
Working in Germany We met on Erasmus in Barcelona. Mess

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #902
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Working in Germany We met on Erasmus in Barcelona. Mess

Where exactly. I may pay him a visit and tell him to get his act right...

I wanted to try the Erasmus programme, too, but eh... decided against it. I'm a chicken and scared to leave home.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #903
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
nice to know masha still lingers in the minds of serena fans
Not even correct, is it? Serena's last match with Maria was the YEC final, and the scoreline was 6-4, 6-3.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #904

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where exactly. I may pay him a visit and tell him to get his act right...

I wanted to try the Erasmus programme, too, but eh... decided against it. I'm a chicken and scared to leave home.
Goerlitz, Sachsen.

Come on, it's really a once in a lifetime opportunity! I was scared as hell to leave home too but it turned out to be awesome and later on I didn't miss home at all, in fact, I didn't want to come back for Easter You get to visit the other country, meet new people, have a great time in general. Plus, it builds up your CV

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #905

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Goerlitz, Sachsen.

Come on, it's really a once in a lifetime opportunity! I was scared as hell to leave home too but it turned out to be awesome and later on I didn't miss home at all, in fact, I didn't want to come back for Easter You get to visit the other country, meet new people, have a great time in general. Plus, it builds up your CV
Too far.

I have to leave sooner or later anyway (studying English), but it's scaaaarrrrryyyyyyyyyy. Everyone I've met tells me it's the greatest thing ever, but I don't wanna leave my loved ones...

How long did you stay in Spain? Just one semester or the whole year?
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #906

Quote:
Too far.

I have to leave sooner or later anyway (studying English), but it's scaaaarrrrryyyyyyyyyy. Everyone I've met tells me it's the greatest thing ever, but I don't wanna leave my loved ones...

How long did you stay in Spain? Just one semester or the whole year?
Tell me about it Plus it's a shithole, absolutely nothing to do and the city dies after 8pm

I also didn't want to but I went eventually. Do it, you won't ever regret it. I stayed for the whole year - 11 months to be exact. Best time of my life

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #907

Quote:
Tell me about it Plus it's a shithole, absolutely nothing to do and the city dies after 8pm

I also didn't want to but I went eventually. Do it, you won't ever regret it. I stayed for the whole year - 11 months to be exact. Best time of my life

I was thinking about doing work&travel for three to six months. If I'm gonna leave, I don't wanna have to study at least.
Maybe Australia or California...
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #908

Quote:
I was thinking about doing work&travel for three to six months. If I'm gonna leave, I don't wanna have to study at least.
Maybe Australia or California...
For me it was also a way to skip stupid classes because in Spain I could choose different courses than my friends were doing at my home uni.

I was always fond of this program but never really got into it further. Now I'm too old for that You should try it

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #909

Quote:
For me it was also a way to skip stupid classes because in Spain I could choose different courses than my friends were doing at my home uni.

I was always fond of this program but never really got into it further. Now I'm too old for that You should try it

I will have to

You know, our little chat has me all sentimental, reminiscing about the glory days of the GGG...
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #910

Quote:
I will have to

You know, our little chat has me all sentimental, reminiscing about the glory days of the GGG...
Yeah, the whole GGG squad is gone

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #911

Quote:
Yeah, the whole GGG squad is gone

I think the last time I've seen Ksenia was when Pova "cut" her hair. Nina shows up sporadically, Lefty is gone, as are Joxy, Maita & Niya and even our honorable male members Teerin & Pieter abandoned us.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #912

Quote:
I think the last time I've seen Ksenia was when Pova "cut" her hair. Nina shows up sporadically, Lefty is gone, as are Joxy, Maita & Niya and even our honorable male members Teerin & Pieter abandoned us.
Ksenia and Niya are the same person, aren't they
As for the rest Oh those were the times.

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #913

Quote:
Ksenia and Niya are the same person, aren't they
As for the rest Oh those were the times.

I thought we had a different Niya at one point? Either way, those are the only names I even remember.

Rome 2008. 5 years ago.

I was still a minor, then. No care in the world and now... Shit, we've gotten old.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #914

Quote:
I thought we had a different Niya at one point? Either way, those are the only names I even remember.

Rome 2008. 5 years ago.

I was still a minor, then. No care in the world and now... Shit, we've gotten old.
You're not that old yet...but me
We've taken over this thread and nobody's else posting. Don't worry people, I'm off. So, Maja, it was good catching up with you. Take care

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #915

Quote:
You're not that old yet...but me
We've taken over this thread and nobody's else posting. Don't worry people, I'm off. So, Maja, it was good catching up with you. Take care

My pleasure. Have a good night, BB!
Closed Thread