Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #496
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

Mandy Minella
February 6
I will be leaving tomorrow for Cali,Bogota,Acapulco,Indian Wells,Miami and Charleston.My luggage has got some extra weight but i m really excited to leave,have a good time and a lots of matches.

Mandy Minella
Tuesday
I will play my first match tomorrow against Arantxa Parra Santonja here in Cali.lets go!!

Mandy Minella
Yesterday
hi,i got through to the second round here in Cali,struggeling in the first set with the altitude,but found my game step by step.Happy to play doubles tomorrow with Elina Svitolina against Arruabarena/Torro Flor.
Next singles match will be on thursday.
Ready to go to bed and have a long night of sleep.good night

Yay shes going to play in USA!

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #497
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

HOLY GOD!!

I just realised Mandy has fallen 10 places to 90

better do well in Cali now!!

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #498
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Hey @ TheFramer, where did you find those stats?
I have access to statistical databases and are able to pull match stats from almost every ATP, WTA and ITF match played, and some other sports(Golf, Football etc.). Many lower ranked matches are not covered.

Players playing on Hawk-Eye covered courts get a DVD containing their Hawk-Eye stats. They are really interesting if you are a coach or just the average analysis freak.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #499
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

6-4 5-7
She led 6-4 4-2 and 6-4 5-4..

Last edited by Alycia. : Feb 14th, 2013 at 08:07 PM.
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #500
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

I can't
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #501
country flag Alycia.

She lost 6-4 5-7 1-6
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #502
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycia. View Post
She lost 6-4 5-7 1-6

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #503
country flag Kəv.

Watch her ranking plunge now, after Bad Gastein she will be out of top 100

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #504
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold

oh Mandy...
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #505
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Wert. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #506
country flag Alycia.

(8) Timea Babos (HUN) v Q
Tatjana Malek (GER) v Mandy Minella (LUX)
Yvonne Meusburger (AUT) v Q
Elina Svitolina (UKR) v (2) Alize Cornet (FRA)

Tough draw..
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #507
country flag Kəv.

Good chance against Malek. She just slices

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:46 AM   #508
country flag Kəv.

They've played once in 07 on Clay which Malek won 63 61

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #509
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Depressed... If she is out of top 100, ITF will wait for her again
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #510
country flag Kəv.

Kania/Pekhova v (2)Babos/Minella

Mandy will play at 10:30AM tomorrow on Center Court

Closed Thread