Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 306 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #4576
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
Well done, Romama. But she was a real Pushwanska in this match. Perhaps due to the wind or because she simply expected Ana to hit everything out anyway, but there have been so many situations where she was in a position to hit a passing-shot or a BH/FH DTL winner, and yet she chose to push the ball back to the middle of the court. Admittedly, Baby Anci really played her best in that second set. probably out of sheer desperation
Yes, Aga loves dumb players though

I mentioned Ana's miraculous recovery from last week in the result thread
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #4577
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Yes, Aga loves dumb players though
And I love to watch her play them. Except for JJlena.

Quote:
I mentioned Ana's miraculous recovery from last week in the result thread
Ah, the Serbian (tabloid) media have been crucifying both Ana and Jelena for not playing the FC but playing Doha. Which is quite ridiculous in Jelena's case - she announced her retirement from FC, while Ana made up an injury as usual. It's hardly the same situation.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #4578
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

My word, Aga has been busy; not only does she have to drag her country across the finish line, but now she has to save us from Ana and now Caro?
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #4579
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah, the Serbian (tabloid) media have been crucifying both Ana and Jelena for not playing the FC but playing Doha. Which is quite ridiculous in Jelena's case - she announced her retirement from FC, while Ana made up an injury as usual. It's hardly the same situation.
It's ridiculous in both cases. Ana shouldn't have waited until the last moment to withdraw, but other than that it's ridiculous to bitch about it. The FC is a huge joke, with this schedule nobody should play. They have to travel from Australia to Nis, then they play in Doha basically tomorrow. Only an idiot can make such an amazing schedule.

I feel so bad for BoJo, she's skipping tournaments atm... and for what...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #4580
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My word, Aga has been busy; not only does she have to drag her country across the finish line, but now she has to save us from Ana and now Caro?
I haven't seen Woz play in ages (thankfully) but it's gonna be tricky for Agatha. But she has to win and avoid a major embarrassment.
Agatha is to the Polish team what Jelena once was to the Serbian.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #4581
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

So many people pressed.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #4582
country flag Brena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
It's ridiculous in both cases. Ana shouldn't have waited until the last moment to withdraw, but other than that it's ridiculous to bitch about it. The FC is a huge joke, with this schedule nobody should play. They have to travel from Australia to Nis, then they play in Doha basically tomorrow. Only an idiot can make such an amazing schedule.
Well, I have always been against media vilifying players for skipping FC, it's just stupid all things considered, and every player has a full right to choose. But those who continuously choose to play deserve utmost praise. What I meant is that no one can put Jelena and Ana in the same sentence when talking about FC now or ever. End of.

Quote:
I feel so bad for BoJo, she's skipping tournaments atm... and for what...
Exactly. She also deserves much respect and that's what the papers should have written about, not about the sisters not playing.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Last edited by Brena : Feb 14th, 2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #4583
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
I haven't seen Woz play in ages (thankfully) but it's gonna be tricky for Agatha. But she has to win and avoid a major embarrassment.
Agatha is to the Polish team what Jelena once was to the Serbian.
Except that Aga didn't lose to the almighty CirsteaGOAT while trying to get promoted
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #4584
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I have always been against media vilifying players for skipping FC, it's just stupid all things considered, and every player has a full right to choose. But those who continuously choose to play deserve utmost praise. What I meant is that no one can put Jelena and Ana in the same sentence when talking about FC now or ever. End of.
Of course. Ana plays FC once a year, sometimes twice, sometimes not at all. JJ played every time and she decided it's the time to stop. I don't understand why captain asked her to come again. She said she wanted to retire from national team, that's her choice, now leave her alone.

And I truly believe that no one should play. JJ played for so many years, invested so much effort and what happened in the end? When they lost in the final, journalists crucified them. That bitter old bitch Gencic said that JJ's performances were embarrassing, that Ana and JJ should become Karleuše! I can't decide if such statements are more insensitive, cruel, retarded or childlishly mean... And now they expect her to play after so much bashing. Debili.

Quote:
Exactly. She also deserves much respect and that's what the papers should have written about, not about the sisters not playing.
Had she won, she'd be a hero. But not only that she lost, she aggravated that injury. Vesna cried when she lost. And nobody writes about it. So, you can give your best, play for hours when you're injured. Nobody cares. They are only there to hate on you when you don't show up. Pathetic. As I said, they shouldn't play at all. Nobody respects and appreciates their effort. Girls should have a coffee in Madrid together next time during the FC tie.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #4585
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

If Serena d. Kvitova she will be new(old) #1 ?
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #4586
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
When Serena d. Kvitova she will be new(old) #1 ?
fixed and yes. even if Shrieka wins the whole thing, Serena will be #1 if she reaches the SF.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #4587
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Oldest number 1 in history? Lol new record for Serena. (but she is the best player, I agree )
RedFoo & Vika on tw. Lol
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #4588
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares about #1 when even Wozniacki is able to be #1? And I want to remind you that Agatha was 1 (one) win away from #1 during Wimbledon and 2 wins away from #1 during USOpen series.

Minella lost

Mona Hypthel lost

Agatha won

Even Errani won

And Urszulka was bagalled.

Amazing day for tennis
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #4589
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Who cares about #1 when even Wozniacki is able to be #1? And I want to remind you that Agatha was 1 (one) win away from #1 during Wimbledon and 2 wins away from #1 during USOpen series.
Legendtina Hingisova was the top seed for 11 straight slams from RG '99-USO'01 but didn't win any of them

Quote:
Agatha won

Amazing day for tennis
Nothing makes sense anymore
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #4590
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Legendtina Hingisova was the top seed for 11 straight slams from RG '99-USO'01 but didn't win any of them
The Legendary miss Hingis

Quote:

Nothing makes sense anymore
Agatha is going to save tennis tomorrow too
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread