Tennis Tipping №8d | Mildura (AUS) | Congrats F4CU and FedererForever/shuai.P!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #16
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold
In. Doubles?

Sent from my Telenor_OneTouch using VerticalSports.Com App
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #17
country flag Hidalgo

Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Tipping №8d | Mildura (AUS) | Play on the grass in Mildura and be happy!

Entry Lists

Code:
TT Singles Main Draw Entry List (Rankings from 11-02-2013) 
01 Chris93 (AUS)                 123         (807)
02 Hisagi. (KOR)                 127         (761)
03 KingDocy (GER)                152         (525)
04 Cheda 16.17 (SRB)             157         (498)
05 Marcelo. (POR)                163         (443)
06 catgamer (GER)                219         (69)
07 Хлоэ (RUS)                    228         (50)
08 Paparazzo (POR)               248         (21)
09 Flying_pancake (SRB)          NR          (0)
10 Alycia. (SRB)                 NR          (0)
Code:
  Seeded players - Main Draw  
01 Chris93 (AUS)
02 Hisagi. (KOR)
03 KingDocy (GER)
04 Cheda 16.17 (SRB)
05 Marcelo. (POR)
06 catgamer (GER)
07 Хлоэ (RUS)
08 Paparazzo (POR)
Code:
TT Doubles Main Draw Entry List (Rankings from 11-02-2013) 
01 Hisagi./catgamer (KOR/GER)       115 + 200 = 315    (1250 +  233 = 1483)
02 Marcelo./Paparazzo (POR)         176 + 247 = 423    ( 502 +    4 =  506)
Code:
  Seeded doubles teams - Main Draw  
01 Hisagi./catgamer (KOR/GER)
02 Marcelo./Paparazzo (POR)
Code:
Players free for doubles  
 - Chris93 = 159
 - Cheda 16.17 = 167
 - KingDocy = 170
 - Flying_pancake = 232
 - Хлоэ = 248
 - Alycia. = NR
highest singles ranking #59.
TT doubles: Titles (4) Clermond-Ferrand'12, Suzhou'12, Saguenay'12 Antalya22'12
RU: Rockhampton'12 Ningbo'12 Mildura'13
was playing 52 weeks in TT before retirement
PAW: WON USO'12

Last edited by Hidalgo : Feb 13th, 2013 at 02:11 PM.
Hidalgo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #18
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping №8d | Mildura (AUS) | Play on the grass in Mildura and be happy!

In for singles

Anyone doubles?

Last edited by Milan. : Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:23 PM.
Milan. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #19
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold Cheda 16.17 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Tipping №8d | Mildura (AUS) | Play on the grass in Mildura and be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris93 View Post
In. Looking for a doubles partner.
ME?
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #20
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold

In for singles.
Alycia. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #21
country flag Hidalgo

Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold

still a lot of free spots Guys, it is first TT tournament on the grass since summer!
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #22
country flag sfar

sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future
Re: Tennis Tipping №8d | Mildura (AUS) | Play on the grass in Mildura and be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDocy View Post
In, doubles with anyone ranked, just confirm!

GL to my friend Leo for his first tournament as a manager!
In for singles.

Doubles with KingDocy.
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #23
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

In singles & doubles w/ MAGIKARPETTA !
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #24
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all

In please.
2014: W CYP (S): Paris; Doha. CYP (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells. Tipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Miami, Indian Wells. R/U FITD (S): Rio; FITD (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D): (Spencer.) Paris. Tipping (S): Katowiice, Doha; Tiipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Aust Open, Doha.
2013: W Tipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Beijing; US Open. Tipping (S): Bastad. CYP (D): (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD: Oeiras.
RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 22 Tipping (D) = 3 Team (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD = 26 FITD (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 8 CYP (D) = 8 QBall = 18
Markmen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #25
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all

Wow i have played on these courts when i was a junior.
2014: W CYP (S): Paris; Doha. CYP (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells. Tipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Miami, Indian Wells. R/U FITD (S): Rio; FITD (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D): (Spencer.) Paris. Tipping (S): Katowiice, Doha; Tiipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Aust Open, Doha.
2013: W Tipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Beijing; US Open. Tipping (S): Bastad. CYP (D): (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD: Oeiras.
RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 22 Tipping (D) = 3 Team (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD = 26 FITD (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 8 CYP (D) = 8 QBall = 18
Markmen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #26
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christork17 View Post
In singles & doubles w/ MAGIKARPETTA !
Confirm. In for singles too.

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #27
country flag Hidalgo

in here

Last edited by Hidalgo : Feb 14th, 2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #28
country flag Hidalgo

now we have 15 singles commitments i updated EL on the 1st page
still there are a lot of free spots

Last edited by Hidalgo : Feb 14th, 2013 at 05:15 PM.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #29
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

in and looking for doubles partner
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #30
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

in singles and doubles with vladekCRO
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote