Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.14 - Page 260 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #3886
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.14

She's annoyed with herself.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #3887
country flag ChrisPova

ChrisPova is an unknown quantity at this point

ChrisPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #3888
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

still no sets to go past 4 games in 2013
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #3889
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

God, did she write Sugarpova again?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #3890

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Bring on Sam tomorrow
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #3891
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Golovin in the studio again
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #3892

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
God, did she write Sugarpova again?
Yes. I'm annoyed with that too. Unless Sugarpova goes bust we will not be seeing her signature anymore.
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #3893
Forever Sharapova.

Golovin

'i think she has a pretty good record against sam'....wry smile
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #3894
country flag AndreiShev81

AndreiShev81 is an unknown quantity at this point

good to see asderaki, she is worth a watch!

Last edited by AndreiShev81 : Feb 16th, 2013 at 07:52 AM.
AndreiShev81 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #3895
Forever Sharapova.

Lets do this
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #3896
Forever Sharapova.

Wind looks light, nice temperature and sunny
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #3897
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

I'm ready
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #3898
Forever Sharapova.

Golovin thinks its going to be a long, tough match
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #3899

Here we go. They are on court. A very exciting day today
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #3900
Forever Sharapova.

forgot that Sam made the final last year
Closed Thread