WWW SEWTA Doha P900 Dream Big Sis 2R: [4] A Roma Radwanska v [Q] A Rodionova - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW

[4] Agnieszka 32 88.89%
[Q] Anastacia 4 11.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 03:54 AM   #16
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW SEWTA Doha P900 Dream Big Sis 2R: [4] A Roma Radwanska v [Q] A Rodionova

Here is the reason for her name Roma:

Gala: Do you remember John McEnroe who was arguing incessantly with umpires in the biggest tournaments and lost good reputation because of that. They considered him to be a spitfire.

AR: I get involved in fighting only when seeing flagrant injustice.

Gala: Your dad-coach's name is Robert, but here, on the court, everybody addresses him Piotr. What's the reason?

AR: Piotr is Dad's middle name. They also call my mother Kasia, who is officialy known as Marta. Kasia is her middle name as well. I don't know why my parents use their middle names instead of their first. I am Agnieszka Roma because we have lived for seven years in Germany, when my Dad worked and Roma was a popular name there.

Gala: Does your mom take part in the development of your career?

AR: She doesn't come from a family with sport traditions like Dad's family. Mom arranges the paper work: travel tickets, hotels, payments. Sometimes, I help her with arrangements conducted in English.

Gala: In what respect do you resemble her?

AR: I resemble rather my Dad, and Ula my Mom. Mom is caring and soothing. If it ever happened that there was something between us and Dad, she was able to bring back quiet, say something calming and motivating at the same time.

Also this is quite funny, cause is opposite on how she is on court

Gala: So you passed the usual for teenagers period of revolt slaving on the courts of the world?

AR: I've been always revolting! I always have my own opinion, I always argue, when I don't like something. In airports, offices, and hotels, always I alone argue. And there are always lots of problems. I argue for everything! For disappearing reservations, for the lost luggage. But I don't sulk. I don't have to have a red carpet.

And more...

Gala: Graf, Hingis, Sharapova, Williams sisters. Do you have any idols?

AR: In the past I admired them, but since I have been meeting them in changing rooms every week, it haschanged. They are just my colleagues, familiar faces.

Gala: And Kournikova? Paris Hilton of tennis? What do you think about her?

AR: To say the truth, she was never somebody to reckon with in professional sport, she didn't win a tournament, she wasn't at the top.

Last edited by dencod16 : Feb 13th, 2013 at 04:00 AM.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #17
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW SEWTA Doha P900 Dream Big Sis 2R: [4] A Roma Radwanska v [Q] A Rodionova

Aga Roma
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
NA-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #18
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus87 View Post
Saisai have some info that i dont have damn ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
Ask Na-mug
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
You should ask WTA site web master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
I KNOW RIGHT i totally forgot. fuckin ROMA
This is so random, she plays for more than 6 years, and it only appeared in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
No XWTA?!
I told NA-MUG that the wtatennis.com site still were using the SEWTA on the draws archive session, maybe could be the reason we´re back at SEWTA
Because that is the reason he uses it.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #19
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
This is so random, she plays for more than 6 years, and it only appeared in 2013
i remember a radio interview with her dad back in 2009 probably, where he said they called her Roma after their creepy, mentally ill neighbor, but it requires confirmation
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote