Storm Sanders Cheering Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #46
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of
Re: Storm Sanders Cheering Thread

Go Storm
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:59 AM   #47
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Storm

Sooooooo happy for her, one of the nicest girls you could meet and one that will always continue to work hard, hope this will give her a real boost....
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 05:11 AM   #48
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Amazing week
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #49
country flag Cassy

Cassy is a jewel in the rough Cassy is a jewel in the rough Cassy is a jewel in the rough Cassy is a jewel in the rough Cassy is a jewel in the rough Cassy is a jewel in the rough Cassy is a jewel in the rough Cassy is a jewel in the rough Cassy is a jewel in the rough Cassy is a jewel in the rough Cassy is a jewel in the rough

Get her in the Fed cup team... No joke.
Cassy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #50
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbang View Post
Wow! great form by the young aussie! btw hi guys im new =)
Welcome, enjoy!
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #51
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Storm

Sooooooo happy for her, one of the nicest girls you could meet and one that will always continue to work hard, hope this will give her a real boost....
Where to next, some more local experience and then overseas surely? Be ready for lead in's to AO 2014.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #52
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez-y View Post
Where to next, some more local experience and then overseas surely? Be ready for lead in's to AO 2014.
25K Mildura next week then 2 $10K in Sydney .

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #53
country flag Allez-y

Probably makes sense for now, though if form continues hopefully does not follow same path as Rogowska & co staying at local Pro Circuit level.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #54
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez-y View Post
Probably makes sense for now, though if form continues hopefully does not follow same path as Rogowska & co staying at local Pro Circuit level.
Her ranking is still low to go overseas for 50K and higher . So better to work it at home

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #55
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

She's only 18 and still a rookie. I have no problem with her staying put and building the rank, before she jets off. She's still very inexperienced.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #56
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Stay at home short term, currently looking at trying asia or doing europe and getting some tough matches and experience on the clay...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #57
country flag Allez-y

Will be 19 soon, and has experience as a junior travelling o/s. Local circuit ok for now but will be limiting in due course. Overseas circuit (US, Europe, Asia) even at 10K - 25K events will be stronger. (Not Kazakstan). And able to play several events in a row in same area for cumulative experience unlike in Oz. Funding should not be an issue- AIS. Need to keep on a roll while the confidence is high. Target should be within top 200-250 by end of year, trying the odd 50K, and looking for quals or WC spots in AO lead-ins 2014. AIS criteria (1994)- WTA top 359 (full), top 568 (partial). Next year- WTA 222, year after WTA 153. Has been on a WC in AIS program to-date so criteria benchmarks is where needs to be.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #58
country flag guichard

Storm has a main draw WC in Mildura(itf websites http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028317)
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:16 PM   #59
country flag guichard

Storm also withdrew of next week 10 K Sydney
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 01:04 AM   #60
country flag Allez-y

Still listed in #2 Sydney 10K- http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028579
Ranking moved 626 - 410. http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erid=100105661
As a hitter likely better on hardcourt than sh!tty grass.