Fed Cup 2013 - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #451
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup 2013

what benefit would they get from the rankings?
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #452
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
what benefit would they get from the rankings?
what benefit is there to fedcup in general?
mic12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #453
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

There was a lot of talk today about FC in an SPTV interview with Ana Konjuh and Marina Mihelic (our national federation's official). Interview otherwise didn't give us anything we didn't already know when it comes to FC, but I do have one criticism - not towards Ana but Mrs. Mihelic - for not giving any credit to either Tereza or Darija for Fed Cup and only mentioning Ana and Donna in that regard. At one point Mihelic said that it's great to see Tomljanovic back on tournaments and that along with Petra (who was mentioned more than once) she could help form a very strong team. But still - not a word about Darija or Tereza, who earned us 2 wins in doubles. Now that's disrespectful.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #454
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Agree.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #455
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Correction - Darija earned 3 points; one with Ana and two with Tereza.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #456
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

agreed. tereza and darija deserve credit. i don't see why darija wouldn't be invited in the future. she is a solid doubles player. it's better to have her play and let one of the singles players rest.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #457
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
but I do have one criticism - not towards Ana but Mrs. Mihelic - for not giving any credit to either Tereza or Darija for Fed Cup and only mentioning Ana and Donna in that regard. At one point Mihelic said that it's great to see Tomljanovic back on tournaments and that along with Petra (who was mentioned more than once) she could help form a very strong team. But still - not a word about Darija or Tereza, who earned us 2 wins in doubles. Now that's disrespectful.
Very poor form on the part of g. Mihelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
agreed. tereza and darija deserve credit. i don't see why darija wouldn't be invited in the future. she is a solid doubles player. it's better to have her play and let one of the singles players rest.
+1

We should start a letter-writing campaign in support of Tereza and Darija
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #458
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
croatian fed cup team dancing gangnam style by "psy" in the hotel in eilat,israel.
good mood in the team after winning georgia 3-0 . Feb 7, 2013
Donna 0:15-0:21
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #459
country flag ma re

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #460
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote