Poll about Penta - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Penta format

Option 1 - Keep it as it is 5 50.00%
Option 2 -TT like 2 20.00%
Option3 - League 3 30.00%
Option 4 - ? 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #1
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute
Poll about Penta

Option 1 – Keep it as it is

Option 2- The ranking points are coming from two halves:

1. The same way as it comes now from the weekly race. E.g. for an international the winner gets 280 pts, the second 200 etc. (Just the way it is now )
2. The players are put in a draw (the same way as in TT), first round loosers gets 1 pts, 2nd round loosers 30pts …. Semifinalists130, RUP 200, winner 280.
The scores added and divided by/2. With this option you play against each other, but still can/should/must play for the whole week.

Option 3- Keep the weekly competition, but implement a league with weekly player against player matches. At the end of the league extra ranking points awarded.

Option 4 – Find out something which makes this game more attractive.
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #2
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Poll about Penta

When I first started playing Tennis Pentathlon, the first thing that caught my attention was the name of the game, mainly because I’ve always loved combined events in athletics. I know this is not a popular opinion among other players, but I don’t really care about the whole “Team vs Team” competition. It may sound selfish, but when I check the scores I’m looking to see my place in the table, not my team’s.

My suggestion is that TP becomes an all-week long, one hundred percent individual game. Everyone can play, all week: no discarding since there are no teams. I also think this would bring more people to the game.

Then again, I love the game and I’ll keep playing it no matter what, but these are just my two cents.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #3
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

can we change my vote from TT to league please
randy72391 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #4
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropt View Post
Then again, I love the game and I’ll keep playing it no matter what.

I agree with the last statement:
I love it and will keep playing it, as long as László is around.

I of course am also interested in my personal ranking, but what makes this game more interesting than others, is that I'm part of a team.
Maybe I'm lucky that I'm part of the best team ,
but that's how I feel.

Therfore I like it just the way it is now.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote