Going East for Success (February Thread) - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #166
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going East for Success (February Thread)

The Serbian press are kind of out of control (via @bokash on Twitter)

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sport.29...je-na-igracici

Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #167
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry. View Post
The Serbian press are kind of out of control (via @bokash on Twitter)

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sport.29...je-na-igracici

You have no idea, there are much worse articles. Her team should do something about it. Lately they really went too far, they treat her like some trashy slut, the articles about her new bf made me sick.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #168
country flag Tweedle

Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
You have no idea, there are much worse articles. Her team should do something about it. Lately they really went too far, they treat her like some trashy slut, the articles about her new bf made me sick.
Do they treat her like a slut? I saw the ridiculous article talking about marriage but was there something insulting other than the kind of trashy front cover?
Tweedle is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #169
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Serbian tabloids are over the top scum, no doubt, but she always gives them something to write about.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #170
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I mean, the fact Gavin actually had to issue a statement defending her, it's ridiculous. Did Sloane, Vika, Maria, etc. have to do the same for skipping Fed Cup? Especially in Vika and Maria's case where they openly admitted to doing it because it did not fit in their schedules? I just can't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedle View Post
Do they treat her like a slut? I saw the ridiculous article talking about marriage but was there something insulting other than the kind of trashy front cover?
Well, last week Novak was going to be her best man or something. And this week, she and her new boytoy apparently met Ana's family and now they're getting married in Belgrade!
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #171
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedle View Post
http://www.kurir-info.rs/ana-ivanovi...-clanak-643099

This, for example. I saw too many trashy articles, but this was the worst.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #172
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go Ana!

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #173
country flag Cajka

Quote:
I mean, the fact Gavin actually had to issue a statement defending her, it's ridiculous. Did Sloane, Vika, Maria, etc. have to do the same for skipping Fed Cup? Especially in Vika and Maria's case where they openly admitted to doing it because it did not fit in their schedules? I just can't
That's what Ana should've said from the beginning.

Quote:
Well, last week Novak was going to be her best man or something. And this week, she and her new boytoy apparently met Ana's family and now they're getting married in Belgrade!
This was the best.

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #174
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa, Ana's love life now an info-graphic
Do the media in Serbia also give JJ a similar treatment?
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #175
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

I would completely support Ana if she would decide to play for Australia or any other country. I don't think she even thinks about that possibility, but people in Serbia are so rude and media's texts are disrespectful. Ana PLEASE don't even listen comments nor read those stupid texts! Serbia shame on you, worst behaviour as usual comes from my country. I am considering leaving Serbia too.

Love you forever Ana!
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #11
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Evan James is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #176
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
It's hard to see given Ana's more of a pin-up glamour girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
I would completely support Ana if she would decide to play for Australia or any other country. I don't think she even thinks about that possibility, but people in Serbia are so rude and media's texts are disrespectful. Ana PLEASE don't even listen comments nor read those stupid texts! Serbia shame on you, worst behaviour as usual comes from my country. I am considering leaving Serbia too.

Love you forever Ana!
Serbia wouldn't be my first choice of country either...but who would Ana play for if not there? Is there another country Ana has any real connection with? I guess Australia would be closest, but I can't see it happening...

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #177
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Love you forever Ana!
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
You're a disgrace.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #178
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Quote:

Love you forever Ana!
This is disgusting, you cannot say Serbia is Serbian media. And Ana is 100% percent Serbian, she adores Belgrade and even her family wouldn't allow her to play for someone else. So please.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #179
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
None of our athletes does. There were some gossips about Novak, but that's it.

Quote:
I would completely support Ana if she would decide to play for Australia or any other country.I don't think she even thinks about that possibility, but people in Serbia are so rude and media's texts are disrespectful. Ana PLEASE don't even listen comments nor read those stupid texts! Serbia shame on you, worst behaviour as usual comes from my country. I am considering leaving Serbia too.
If she didn't stop playing for her country when she was a teenage, of course she won't change her citizenship as a veteran. And you have no right to say that people in Serbia are rude. You can speak about people around you, not in general. People around me are not rude.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #180
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
You're a disgrace.

This is exactly what am I talking about. You are an example of tipical reaction when you criticize Serbia these days. It's not a shame criticizing, the shame is how our society wastes young talents and disrespects the best ones.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #11
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Evan James is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote