Two weeks in France and two weeks in Doha/Dubai - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #76
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of
Re: Two weeks in France?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax View Post
Wasn't Bartoli ill during the Fed Cup? Now she is playing... lol
she had the flu which does usually tend to last a couple days so if she's better now is that really such a surprise

great fight from marion today as always

i know people rank sharapova as the top fighter on tour but to me its marion for sure.
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #77
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Last games :

Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #78
country flag Kuti Kis&Monica

Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of

Here's an italian interview

http://www.oktennis.it/wordpress/mar...mo-turno/15128
Kuti Kis&Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #79
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuti Kis&Monica View Post
Thks and in English here : http://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/...-1226576681300
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #80
country flag Lighter

Fed cup draw : France vs Kazakhstan in France. Good new for Marion.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #81
country flag Lighter

Beginning of 1st set here :

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #82
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Disappointing that Kuznetsova beat her after she lead in the first set, but I expected her to lose to Schiavone.

Interesting interview with her... she seems to be saying she's not sure she needs a coach. I hope that's just hyperbole. Surely the advantage of changing the team is to have new people, with new ideas of how to play on the court? Not more physical training? Although you can never be too fit.

I'm a bit confused. It sounds more like she just doesn't want her dad always there watching, which is understandable. But being your own person doesn't mean never listening to other people's advice again.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #83
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

brutal dubai draw too.

she's gonna start tumbling down the rankings if she doesnt pick it up
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #84
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Ill be happy with a R2 here.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #85
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Sam Smith just said Jana Novotna was there with Marion in Doha? Anybody hear anything about this?
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #86
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Doesn't seem like anybody has heard anymore than you have.

Well she beat Zakopalova 3-6, 6-4, 6-1. Not an easy match to watch, but the important thing is she won somehow. It will be ugly if she plays like that next round, but I think she will be motivated to play well, because she admires Serena.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #87
country flag Ferg

A win is good I guess!
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #88
country flag Lighter

Marion's practice in Paris in front of Alizé Cornet, Gabriel Urpi and Amélie Mauresmo. Funny things, she's hitting with Alizé's boyfriend.

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #89
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Marion's practice in Paris in front of Alizé Cornet, Gabriel Urpi and Amélie Mauresmo. Funny things, she's hitting with Alizé's boyfriend.

Do you know who is the woman in black who appears at the end (between 13 - 14min) ?

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #90
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathane View Post
Do you know who is the woman in black who appears at the end (between 13 - 14min) ?
Kiki Mladenovic's mum.