Sachie Ishizu Thread! - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #271
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sachie Ishizu Thread!

actually it's by me, whenever I tried to film her forehand she didn't play well so stopped doing it

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #272
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Gibbsy just lost to a college player.

And she has lots on her mind, such as GPA at Stanford

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #273
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, thanks for the longer vids fantic It was great reading in your blog that Sachie is showing emotion and really fighting for these victories, not sure if that's always been the case for the last year...
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:33 AM   #274
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Sachie playing some good tennis again,into qf 25k Ipswich,top seed gone,lets hope She can make the final
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:15 AM   #275
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Sachie into SF of Gifu 50K. Great to see her back playing the synthetic grass events in Japan, which suits her game so well.

Sachie is nearing top-250 with this, which is quite incredible really when you consider she has had only a handful of good tournaments in the last year.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:35 PM   #276
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Sachie

She has a 3-0 h2h lead against Wang, who she plays in the SF so I hope she can keep it up...

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #277
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Sachie playing some good consistent tennis again,good shot in Fukuoka 50k for good result has [q]Hozumi next up,keep climbing the rankings Sachie
Old May 14th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #278
country flag juki

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 04:43 PM   #279
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light
$25,000 Karuizawa Yonex Open 2013 May 20-26

Singles main draw
1st Round
 Sachie ISHIZU (JPN) [2] 6-1 6-3 Kumiko IIJIMA (JPN)
2nd Round
 Sachie ISHIZU (JPN) [2] 6-1 3-6 6-1 Oleksandra KORASHVILI (UKR)
Quarterfinal
 Sachie ISHIZU (JPN) [2] 3-6 6-2 6-4 Mari TANAKA (JPN) [6]
Semifinal
 Eri HOZUMI (JPN) [5] 6-2 6-1 Sachie ISHIZU (JPN) [2]
Final
 Eri HOZUMI (JPN) [5] 7-6(5) 6-3 Junri NAMIGATA (JPN) [1]

Doubles quali draw
Round 1
 Shiho AKITA (JPN) / Sachie ISHIZU (JPN)
     3-6 7-6(8) [10-4] Haine OGATA (JPN) / Kanami TSUJI (JPN)

Doubles main draw
1st Round
     6-1 6-3  Yumi MIYAZAKI (JPN) / Jasmina TINJIC (BIH)
Quarterfinal
     6-4 2-6 [10-8] Kanae HISAMI (JPN) / Shu-Ying HSIEH (TPE) [4]
Semifinal
     7-5 6-1 Miharu IMANISHI (JPN) / Yuka MORI (JPN)
Final
     7-5 7-6(8) Miki MIYAMURA (JPN) / Erika TAKAO (JPN) [3]

Last edited by tennijapo : Jun 7th, 2013 at 11:44 PM.
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 06:25 AM   #280
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light
Karuizawa photo

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:20 AM   #281
country flag tennijapo

Karuizawa photo 2

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:26 AM   #282
country flag tennijapo

Karuizawa photo 3

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:31 AM   #283
country flag tennijapo

Karuizawa photo 4

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:36 AM   #284
country flag tennijapo

Karuizawa photo 5

Last edited by tennijapo : Jun 2nd, 2013 at 10:47 AM.
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #285
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the great pictures!

Sachie is at the 50k Nottingham this week. I guess she is hoping to get into Wimbledon quallies but I don't think her rank is high enough.

I'll certainly visit her matches at Nottingham this week.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote