Esther Vergeer announces her retirement from tennis - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #46
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of
Re: Esther Vergeer announces her retirement from tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm View Post
might as well wrote Shlobetta the Shlob - who is this???
So sad that even someone with this many posts doesn't know who she is. It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the lack of media attention for Esther throughout her career. I wish her the best of luck in whatever she chooses to do in her life and I hope history never forgets one of the, if not the most, dominant sportspeople of all time.
Tennis Tipping: CH: 14 Current: 15 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 87 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #47
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

An amazing athlete; a legend in her own time. Best of luck to Esther in her post-tennis life.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #48
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

A very GOATy farewell of Esther in Rotterdam - especially she and Rogi together look so sweet

Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #49
country flag laurie

laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute

An absolute legend

http://www.classictennismatches.net/
laurie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #50
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

love her...great champion and human being
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #51
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody will ever.
All the best.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #52
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute Rik. has a reputation beyond repute

Esther GOAT Career!
Rik. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #53
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

She is a LEGEND in ever sense of the word I have so much respect for her

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #54
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

GOAT. I doubt we will ever see a more dominant player. Best wishes to her.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #55
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of

Esther I wish her the best with her post-tennis life.
KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #56
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

Well i suppose this was expected if she said she didnt feel really motivated to play anymore. Sad to see her go but will be interesting to see if anyone steps up to dominate or if it will be more open now
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #57
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

She is an amazing tennis player with 470 matches win in the row
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:12 AM   #58
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on all the achievements in your career! A true champion! Have fun in post-tennis life!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 03:09 AM   #59
country flag Lucyxx

Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute

GWOAT. (Greatest wheelchairer)
aif.ru/news khl.ru ria.ru wtatour.ru rsport.ru soccer.ru gotennis.ru e-tennis.tv tenistv.tv flashscore.com tagesschau.de spiegel.de elperiodico.com/es elmundo.es akualne.centrum.cz/zpravy foglio.it iltempo.it humanite.fr sofascore.com korrespondent.net novostimira.com.ua gazeta.pl tvn24.pl ynet.co.il calcalist.co.il lajmpress.com lajmonline.com yasater.d1g.com bbc.co.uk/arabic a1plus.am/am nn.by xezerxeber.com dr.dk/nyheder mediafax.ro n-telegraaf.nl delfi.ee yle.fi/uutiset javanonline.ir kurir-info.rs erdiujsag.com mbl.is/frettir
nepszava.hu beo.ie vaterland.li gazzetta.gr ekspress.ee ed.nl
Lucyxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #60
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

An absolute legend, no doubt about it. Very sad day for tennis.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote