Doha R1: Bartoli 2.0 def Schiavone 7-6 6-3 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #16
country flag TennisPhan

TennisPhan has much to be proud of TennisPhan has much to be proud of TennisPhan has much to be proud of TennisPhan has much to be proud of TennisPhan has much to be proud of TennisPhan has much to be proud of TennisPhan has much to be proud of TennisPhan has much to be proud of TennisPhan has much to be proud of TennisPhan has much to be proud of TennisPhan has much to be proud of
Re: Doha R1: Bartoli 2.0 def Schiavone 7-6 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
TennisPhan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #17
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

The Snort gets beaten by Lonney Tune. Oh well, Sveta to win R2 please.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #18
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Comeback Cake
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #19
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

Marion has to be one of the hardest players on tour to finish off, she just never gives up. I love that about her

Good luck next round Marion
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #20
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Why do people think Fran is about to retire? Because she won a major?
She's still making a handsome salary. I expect her to play until she has to start playing Q's in majors.

Last edited by faboozadoo15 : Feb 12th, 2013 at 04:05 PM.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #21
country flag jedw

jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold jedw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
The Snort gets beaten by Lonney Tune. Oh well, Sveta to win R2 please.
"Lonney Tune"?

Marion Vs Sveta could be a good match.
jedw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #22
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Form or not, Fran was always going to be a tough matchup for her since Marion is such a H2H player. Tougher than I expected though.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #23
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Bart
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #24
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

So far the 2.0 edition not so convincing, this Fran is not the same player as a couple of years ago, except for still loud "Aahee"

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #25
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Marion Really interesting match to watch.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #26
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marion

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #27
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Marion could easily have been down 5-1 first set against a player she traditionally struggles against so bit of an overreaction, Schiavone didn't play that bad. The fight was there as always.
Like Winter we are cruel
sCoTt.ChE. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #28
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

Marion made some great shots in this match. Too bad Fran

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #29
country flag Six Feet Under
Cake 4eva

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Down 5 BP's at 1-4, great effort to win in 2