Caroline Garcia - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #661
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

I think it's outstanding for Caroline's progress to see her playing doubles. Smart girl. I'm looking forward to the match against Maria. Only other time I saw her play was that time at the French before today against Al Nabhani.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #662
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Nice 6-3 7-5 win by Caro & McHale over Jankovic/Dushevina

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #663
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Nice 6-3 7-5 win by Caro & McHale over Jankovic/Dushevina
They played well, seem like they were having fun and they were always communicating, which is great to see.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #664

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

It's Caro time soon!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #665

She lost 3 & 2 It was a rather good match from her actually, liked what I saw! Too bad for the shaky start & end of the match

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #666
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

she nneds to work on tacticq cause many choices were just wrong and she didnt see it

TACTIQUE CAROLINE that means knowing her opponent strengh and weakness to make a plan to not let her be in her comfort, put pressure on her in a CONSISTENT way.

Na Li did it perfectly at AO, Caro must watch this match but well she won some matchs there and gain points so nice

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #667

$235,000 Florianopolis

(3)Kirsten Flipkens (BEL) v Olga Puchkova (RUS)
Caroline Garcia (FRA) v Q
(wc)Paula Cristina Goncalves (BRA) v Jana Cepelova (SVK)
(wc)Maria Fernanda Alves (BRA) v (8)Annika Beck (GER)

Not the easiest draw with Flipper looming in R2... Let's see how Caro does.

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #668

Caro played dubs with Muguruza (nice pair ) but they lost in R1, it was against AMG/Shvedova though 3-6 5-7

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #669

And she just won her R1 match against Irigoyen, 6-1 6-4. I only watched the end of the 2nd set, but she had some struggle with her serve, made a few DFs, bad ball toss. Hopefully it was just a bad service day like it happens sometimes

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #670

Looks like next week she's gonna stay in SA as she's on EL for 25K Irapuato

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #671
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

olga puchkova is her next opponent

she lost to her last year, tough one cause the russian just beat kirsten flipkens

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #672

Olga basically crushes the ball shot after shot. Caro will have to use some variety to disturb her and make her miss

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #673
country flag améliemomo

she lost in 3 as i was expecting it

still not the player she should be, a lot of work to do. She'll play 25000$ Irapuato next.

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #674

25K Irapuato - she's Seed 2

R1 vs. Richel Hogenkamp

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #675
country flag samresmo

samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light

I really hope that she wins the tournament! Another result would be a failure!
samresmo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote