Jana Čepelová thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #151
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #152
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Jana has got the nod for the third tie against Serbia. Hope she does well!
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #153
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
Jana has got the nod for the third tie against Serbia. Hope she does well!
So happy for Janka and Domca Janka - Jovanovski 5:7 7:5 11:9

Last edited by elba : Feb 10th, 2013 at 01:37 PM.
elba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #154
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

what a win for her
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #155
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

Wow! what a great fight from Jana...I dont know how many times she was serving for the match but still got broken BUT this girl is a fighter.. She nervous I know but her mental toughness and defense was her key to win...some nice forehands as well...One of her best matches...nice play for Bojana as well...

by the way this should how tennis play unlike other matches wherein the other player eats the other one

Good job Jana

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #156
country flag elba

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #157
country flag elba

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #158
country flag elba

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #159
country flag elba

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #160
country flag elba

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #161
country flag elba

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #162
country flag elba

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #163
country flag elba

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #164
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, great pics (and great win!)

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya

Last edited by Losing Streak : Feb 11th, 2013 at 09:51 PM.
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #165
country flag elba

Memphis Q, Jana Cepelova - Michelle Larcher De Brito 75 75