WWW Doha R2 Battle of the Germans On Fire Mona Barthel vs (5) Angie Kerber - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Mona in 2 21 35.00%
Mona in 3 21 35.00%
Angie in 2 8 13.33%
Angie in 3 10 16.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #31
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Doha R2 Battle of the Germans On Fire Mona Barthel vs (5) Angie Kerber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
Six smileys for something that yawn-worthy? He's so predictable..

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #32
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber in 2 unfortunetly

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #33
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

This is really the big test for Barthel. This is about as good an opportunity as she's going to get for anything close to a "big win", so she really needs to take it to prove she's ready to be a semi-challenger.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #34
country flag RobinT83

RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of

Brathel's dream run ends here.
Angelique in 3 (because she comes back from injury).
RobinT83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #35
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Were Angie healthy I would make her a modest favourite to win this match, but certainly not a strong favourite. But back problems can be tough to get over. And until Angie shows that she is over hers one has to favour her opponent, particularly when that opponent is as good as Mona is.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #36
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Kerber vs overhyped Mona 6-4 6-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
As far as I can remember you are always wrong with Mona`s results. So I have to go with her in this.
He's always wrong with almost everything.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #37
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
H2H is 1-1
Hobart 2012: Barthel d. Kerber 60 76(6) - Kerber had 3 set points in the 2nd set
Copenhagen 2012: Kerber d. Barthel 62 06 75 - Barthel had 2 match points in the 3rd set
And the winner of each match went on to win the title.

I like both players, so I'm not picking a winner. Just watch the match with no rooting interest.
BillFromRichmond is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #38
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Six smileys for something that yawn-worthy? He's so predictable..
I shouldn't have deflected that comment at Azarenka. I apologise for that to her and the part of her fanbase that is level-headed.

Now, you people calling 'trash' for no reason is a bit worse than predictable, it's despicable.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #39
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

their last match was really good quality, i think Angie will win again, she's just too consistent for Mona
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #40
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Come on Mona, take the trash out!
she isn't playing Azarenka yet

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #41
country flag laurie

laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute

A very interesting matchup, hope I can catch some of it later somewhere. No idea who will win.

http://www.classictennismatches.net/
laurie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #42
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxeraserhead View Post
Angie is probably just here for the money and hoping she could score some easy points: no surprise if she retires
this

I doubt that she has really recovered from her injury. But she needs the P5 for the bonus money

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote