The Florencia Molinero Thread! - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #946
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Florencia Molinero Thread!

lost in doubles final once again.

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #947
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

best win for florencia against the number 38 of the world.
she had troubles today with the return of serve against larsson.
she will fly to colombia.

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #948
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

excelente flor!!
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #949
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed feelings after the FedCup.

Flor was very solid against Arvidsson. Very various game, great FH, all court game, effecient BH slice, decent serve and return (she actually hit some very good returns ) Played like top 100

However, Larsson defenetely was watching this match and learned much from that. From the very start she started to serve to BH only and when she was serving to FH Flor did not expect that as she was always in the left. Johanna was ready for that BH slice and most often replied with another slice. On service games Flor played on good level but on return games it was a disaster.

I think there's no hope for progress even to top 150 with this backhand which I would say the worst I've ever seen (after Jidkova ). Now I can see how she could beat good players like Dubois or Malek and lose to Rottmann or Zaja soon. Outside the slow clay, her poor BH will let her down even further, so her calendar should be built based on clay tourneys only.

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #950
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Her serve looks better than before for me
She need to keep working on that BH but she used to slice more in the past too

I hope she will be able this year to play a MD in a GS.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #951
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute

Flor is not playing singles in 125K Cali but she is in doubles semis with Pereira by beating 3rd seeds

very good for her dropped doubles ranking

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #952
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

nice win flor and tel
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #953

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, cant wait to see them via livestream. Hope they could reach the F

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #954
country flag RR-87

they reached final saving 2 mps

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #955

Her doubles season is looking so good
Please take the title tomorrow

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #956
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

They lost

Pic posted on Teliana's twitter:
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #957
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Flor lost 63 62
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #958
country flag RR-87

she is still not good enough for WTA, needs to play more challengers to keep up the rankings

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #959

Florcha
She is already at home and then will fly to Brazil to play WTA Florianopolis.

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:21 AM   #960
country flag RR-87

Flor's qualifying section at WTA Florianopolis

(3)Tereza Mrdeza v BYE
Laura Pigossi v (7)Florencia Molinero

go Flor