WWW R1 Doha: Su-Wei Hsieh vs. (Q) Tadeja Majerič? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Hsieh in 2 7 31.82%
Hsieh in 3 3 13.64%
Majerič in 2 7 31.82%
Majerič in 3 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #1
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute
WWW R1 Doha: Su-Wei Hsieh vs. (Q) Tadeja Majerič?

Miss plastic Barbie qualified for WTA tournament!
Can she upset injured Hsieh?

vs.
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #2
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW R1 Doha: Su-Wei Hsieh vs. (Q) Tadeja Majerič?

Hopefully the Barbie will win

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #3
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Tadeja
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping these good results lately mean that she's gotten fitter because it's an absolute shame that she's destroying her amazing looks by being terribly out of shape.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #5
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

No idea what to expect from Su-Wei

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #6
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

so she looks like ALG in her best, fat days last time i have seen her on TV was when she qualified in Portoroz being skinny as hell
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJŘRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #7
country flag Wonderlander

Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of

There is a short video of Tadeja playing a 25k tourney in January this year (this video's owner is most probably one of TF members so credit to him/her for uploading this).

Well judging from this clip she is not that terribly out of shape but still very far from being skinny
Wonderlander is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #8
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

hsieh in 2
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #9
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by igralec33 View Post
Miss plastic Barbie qualified for WTA tournament!
Can she upset injured Hsieh?
vs.
THIS is a tennis player? My fucking god...........

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #10
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

what? safarova withdraw?? hsieh should play against her.
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #11
country flag Wonderlander

Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of Wonderlander has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKANADAL01 View Post
what? safarova withdraw?? hsieh should play against her.
Cibulkova withdrew. Safarova is 17th seed now taking Domi's place in the draw.
Wonderlander is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #12
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlander View Post
Cibulkova withdrew. Safarova is 17th seed now taking Domi's place in the draw.
thanks for the info
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #13
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I would be very surprised if Hsieh won
Majeric has done very well recently
Jarka Fish: UP AND COMING PLAYER!!!!!
I don't know whats happened but Tadeja has gone journeywoman to destroyer beating Zhang 0 and 2 and smashing Gavrilova

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #14
country flag StephenUK

StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute

This is a really interesting meet-up.

Six months ago and Su-Wei would have been a surefire favourite, as she was pretty dominant against players ranked below her and certainly ones outside the top 100. But this year has been a bit of a hangover year so far, chiefly notable for jaded performances and injuries. Given that she has really looked like she needed at least a month off to recover when she last played, one must question the wisdom of her coming to the Gulf to play Doha and Dubai rather than waiting to come back at Kuala Lumpur.

Majeric has clearly improved all of a sudden, but she is a totally unknown quantity at this level - this is her first ever WTA main draw outside her country so a lot will depend on whether she is nervous or plays her best on the big occasion. Maybe today's first round victory by Daria Gavrilova, whom she beat in qualifying, will give her a big confidence boost....

Su-Wei really ought to win though....
StephenUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote