Ana Konjuh - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #1681
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Sasnovich is better than what her ranking says though, tbh. She has been on the Tour for less than a year and is one of Belarus' greatest hopes, so that was tremendous indeed from Ana!

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #1682
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She stole my video of her and Donna from Melbourne and reuploaded it on her YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_nqmdEm76g

It's got more views than mine too
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #1683
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
She stole my video of her and Donna from Melbourne and reuploaded it on her YouTube channel

I think it is more her PR
They also don't speak the most logical English like saying Rookie dance or sparring instead of hitting
I don't know why they just can't make it a favourite instead of re-uploading
Sue them

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #1684
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #1685
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post

i made a video for Vika last year and then one month later VictoriaAzarenkaTV "shared" my video onto their channel

though i wouldn't mind too much about that, glad it got lots of "likes" (82 likes and 20 comments)
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #1686
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

BlueTrees, that's lame that Ana's team took your video without giving you credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
They also don't speak the most logical English like saying Rookie dance
uhm, Australia is not the only country in the world that speaks English. While Donna's PR is in atrocious English, I haven't seen much of Ana's PR to judge. But "rookie" is a legit word for a newcomer to a sport.

Or should we all be saying chook and fair dinkum or fear being labeled "illogical" by chingching?
mic12 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #1687
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

nice article shared in GM (http://www.letsecondserve.com/2013/0....html?spref=tw)

Quote:
Croatia
Croatia was the team that piqued my interest since the moment the player lists came out. I wanted to chat with Donna Vekic (ranked #92 as a 16 year old) and Ana Konjuh (Junior AO singles + doubles champion; surname pronounced "Kon-yoo-ch") from the start, but the tight schedule and Croatia playing in parallel to Israel made the timing very difficult, and the long doubles match between Poland and Israel eventually prevented that interview from happening.

Ana Konjuh
At any rate, I had the opportunity to watch both girls play Poland, and I can say without any doubt that they were the team that impressed me the most, especially Konjuh who beat Urszula Radwanska 2-6 6-3 7-6(6) in the first promotional play-off match. Konjuh has a pro's game and a pro's attitude. Practically every shot that passed over the net hit a line or a corner - she hits very flat and nothing lands in the middle of the court. She has powerful ground-strokes and serve, and most impressively of all - she's playing calmly and absolutely quietly. There's nothing of a teenager in either her game or her behaviour, despite her young age. Watch the end of the third set tiebreak and Konjuh's reaction to the win: [the match point video]
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #1688
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

(For Croatian only)
Danas je Ana na sportskoj televiziji u 14:35, a repriza je u 19:50 nakon koje je Reketarenje, emisija o tenisu gdje će govoriti i o našoj Fed cup reprezentaciji.

Last edited by ivananda : Feb 12th, 2013 at 01:02 PM.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #1689
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Ana in her last interview said that she wasn't even sure if she'll play doubles in Melbourne, because of "problems with her arm" - but she didn't give any specifics. Hope it's not serious.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #1690
country flag TimeyWimey

credit: Robert Valai http://www.flickr.com/photos/podravka

Quote:
Lucko/Lučko, 14.02.2013. OŠ Lučko, priredba Lino višebojac u organizaciji Sportskih novosti i Podravke. Gošća sportašica Ana Konjuh, tenisačica snimio: Robert Valai

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 04:55 AM   #1691
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic12 View Post
BlueTrees, that's lame that Ana's team took your video without giving you credit.

uhm, Australia is not the only country in the world that speaks English. While Donna's PR is in atrocious English, I haven't seen much of Ana's PR to judge. But "rookie" is a legit word for a newcomer to a sport.

Or should we all be saying chook and fair dinkum or fear being labeled "illogical" by chingching?
Someone took something I said interestingly
The way it is used is completely illogical
"Ana Konjuh, Donna Vekic i Iva Majoli - Rookie dance on "Brad Pitt" (Severina)"
Is that a sentence you would commonly use in perfect American English
And when have I ever used such bogan language as fair dinkum

I hope Ana doesn't play anything below 25K

Ana is engaged
She has a ring on her wedding ring finger

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:15 AM   #1692
Potavushina

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Ana is engaged
She has a ring on her wedding ring finger
Maybe that's the purity ring her father has stuck around her finger

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:16 AM   #1693
Potavushina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
What a bunch of lovely pics

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #1694
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know what her schedule looks like?
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #1695
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Anyone know what her schedule looks like?
Well, nothing new has been said so it's probably what we discussed before - a period of preparation in February and then 15k's in Bath and Sunderland in mid March.

Btw, somehow I forgot to mention one detail regarding that last interview. In it Ana said (and showed) that she got a tattoo on her left forearm. It's a result of an agreement with her father, as he said she can get it if she wins AO. It shows the word faith and a cross and, as Ana said herself, it doesn't just represent the faith in God, but also in herself, her team and her family. Anyway, a small part of it is visible in one of the latest photos on this thread (where she's drinking from a bottle).
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread