Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #1846
Tech1

Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bravo View Post
He sounds terrible!
I concur!!!
Tech1 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #1847
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
I thought you were there 2 summers ago.
Dallas
J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #1848
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck this MM event. I'll be back for Miami.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #1849
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

And @Pump, we need to make GIFs of Sarin & Legend. I think a banner and some avatars, too.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #1850
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fuck, you sent me this earlier and I didn't even realize that the girl on the left is Keyshia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
And @Pump, we need to make GIFs of Sarin & Legend. I think a banner and some avatars, too.
yasssssss sister!!! I've been waiting for you. Shoryuken made Mauritius gifs here.

This is perfect for when the GM gerls step out of their lane.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #1851
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bravo View Post
He sounds terrible!
The Grammy's were awful. I usually don't watch them because all the favorites win anyways but last night I was bored.
Frank Ocean is a great song writer but he cannot sing live. He was a total failure last night. This was his chance to show why he was a major nominee and he didn't deliver. The coming out marketing strategy was brilliant but he needs vocal training.

They shouldn't have allowed Rhianna to perform twice. All that yodeling and lack of stage presence was to much for one night. And to think her delusional stans were praising her performance claiming it was good for Rihanna like that's the standard for an international artist. This generation is fucked up.

JT swagger jacked Robin Thicke and Bruno Mars last night. His voice is thin as paper and his alleged soulful delivery is overrated. I can't believe Justin even stole Robin's signature hairstyle. I guess he's trying to get something to stick because Suit and Tie is atrocious.

I only liked two performances: Bruno Mars ft. Sting and Miguel ft. Wiz(even though they had no set or budget ).

The highlights of the night for me:

- Prince walking out on stage with a cane like a true pimp. lol
-Ellen's lesbian exchange with a Beyonce who was reading from the teleprompter sounding like Fantasia's long distance cousin.
-Miguel pissed off as hell and sitting down when Frank Ocean won Best R&B album. He wasn't feeling it at all.
-The Grammy's playing three commercials during LL Cool J's performance. That was shady as fuck. lol
-Jay Z trying to adjust his neck collar to cover up looking at J lo's whorish ass dress.
-Kelly Clarkson's acceptance speech where she was drunk and claimed she didn't know who the fuck Miguel was. That was disrespectful but funny.

harloo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #1852
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo View Post
The Grammy's were awful. I usually don't watch them because all the favorites win anyways but last night I was bored.
Frank Ocean is a great song writer but he cannot sing live. He was a total failure last night. This was his chance to show why he was a major nominee and he didn't deliver. The coming out marketing strategy was brilliant but he needs vocal training.

They shouldn't have allowed Rhianna to perform twice. All that yodeling and lack of stage presence was to much for one night. And to think her delusional stans were praising her performance claiming it was good for Rihanna like that's the standard for an international artist. This generation is fucked up.

JT swagger jacked Robin Thicke and Bruno Mars last night. His voice is thin as paper and his alleged soulful delivery is overrated. I can't believe Justin even stole Robin's signature hairstyle. I guess he's trying to get something to stick because Suit and Tie is atrocious.

I only liked two performances: Bruno Mars ft. Sting and Miguel ft. Wiz(even though they had no set or budget ).

-Ellen's lesbian exchange with a Beyonce who was reading from the teleprompter sounding like Fantasia's long distance cousin.
-Miguel pissed off as hell and sitting down when Frank Ocean won Best R&B album. He wasn't feeling it at all.
-The Grammy's playing three commercials during LL Cool J's performance. That was shady as fuck. lol
-Jay Z trying to adjust his neck collar to cover up looking at J lo's whorish ass dress.
-Kelly Clarkson's acceptance speech where she was drunk and claimed she didn't know who the fuck Miguel was. That was disrespectful but funny.
I didn't watch all the show but I agree with ALL of this. From what I saw Frank Ocean could have been so much better. This was a decent year for music but bad night at the Grammys.
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #1853
country flag Blacktie

Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of

Can you all help me choose a racket? I'm a beginner, currently participating in an Advanced Beginner clinic, and my instructor told me my cheap racket won't do He's trying to sell me a used Babolat AeroPro Drive GT for $80. Is that a good racket? A good price? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to choosing a racket so any help/input is appreciated.
Blacktie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #1854
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktie View Post
Can you all help me choose a racket? I'm a beginner, currently participating in an Advanced Beginner clinic, and my instructor told me my cheap racket won't do He's trying to sell me a used Babolat AeroPro Drive GT for $80. Is that a good racket? A good price? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to choosing a racket so any help/input is appreciated.
Nadal is using this kind of racket.. It's $159 if you wanna buy it from tennis-warehouse.com, so it's a good price I think so.. But you've had a look at it so you should know the condition of it.
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Babo...AB-BAPDGT.html

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #1855
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There wasn't shit going on in here, I was bored.

Are you watching the Grammy's?
I gave up on the Grammy's. So irrelevant these days. Pretty much now the equivalent to a Billboard award.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #1856
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampers& View Post
I gave up on the Grammy's. So irrelevant these days. Pretty much now the equivalent to a Billboard award.
True. Kelly Clarkson did the damn thing, though. She was basically the only one. Carrie Underwood sounded good, too. As well as Alabama Shakes.

Quote:
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #1857
country flag Annie.

Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does Houston have black suburbs/middle class areas?
3rd ward.
Annie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #1858
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo View Post

Harloo,

Thanks for the recap. I did not watch it last night, but thanks to your descriptions I will go back and get the DVR.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #1859
country flag Annie.

Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute Annie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech1 View Post
Present or past?
It was a lot better in the past, but it still has some nice areas.
Annie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #1860
Tech1

Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie R U OK? View Post
It was a lot better in the past, but it still has some nice areas.
You are correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Ward,_Houston
Tech1 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread