How to stop receving email notifications? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #1
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
How to stop receving email notifications?

i get an email for every single reply and i can't find the setting to change it......please change my settings......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #2
country flag Serena-rules-no1

Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of
Re: How to stop receving email notifications?

User CP - Edit Options - Default Thread Subscription Mode (change to Do Not Subscribe)

Justine "Midget" Henin
Serena-rules-no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #3

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

but wouldn't that mean no subscription to the thread? i chose "no email notification" and yet i get emails?

enlighten yourself...
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #4
country flag Serena-rules-no1

Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of Serena-rules-no1 has much to be proud of

change to no email notification then

Justine "Midget" Henin
Serena-rules-no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:11 AM   #5

when i change to "do not subscribe" i am not receiving emails that's fine but also i am not subscribed to the threads in which i take part.....so i am not able to know which threads i took part in......

enlighten yourself...
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:41 PM   #6
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
when i change to "do not subscribe" i am not receiving emails that's fine but also i am not subscribed to the threads in which i take part.....so i am not able to know which threads i took part in......
I have the same problem!

I have to choose "do not subscribe" but i want to subscribe just not to receive emails.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:32 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
I have the same problem!

I have to choose "do not subscribe" but i want to subscribe just not to receive emails.
only the mods seem to have no problem with it.....

enlighten yourself...
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:21 PM   #8
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
I have the same problem!

Quote:
only the mods seem to have no problem with it.....
I've set it to "subscribe without email notification" for both of you. Let me know if it helps.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #9

yes, it's fine now.....

enlighten yourself...
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #10

i am still getting the annoying emails for every reply......wonder what's going on......i din't have this problem at MTF......

lethallaura, is it solved for you?

enlighten yourself...
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #11
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i am still getting the annoying emails for every reply......wonder what's going on......i din't have this problem at MTF......

lethallaura, is it solved for you?
Not completely, but it's not that bad...
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #12

please stop this spamming......

enlighten yourself...
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Not completely, but it's not that bad...
finally it's gone completely......i just unsubscribed from all the threads for which i got mails......now i am able to subscribe i the new threads without getting mails......

still very strange, never had this problem at mtf despite mods being so dumb over there......

enlighten yourself...