...HardCourt II - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #1081
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all
Re: ...HardCourt II

i really hope sam can build something from this....now lets win doha

No tengan miedo: la cosa se pone oscura, pero nunca deja de ser dulce.
tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #1082
country flag GermanBoy

GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future

Just thought I drop by to say hi to all my fellow Sam supporters...

Proud to be one of Jen`s Hell`s Angels!
GermanBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #1083
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Hi GermanBoy, glad to see my bossy and obnoxious rep comment had the desired effect

I always like seeing people stick up for Sam in GM, even though I'm too lazy to do it myself most of the time
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #1084
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

^I have to admit I have been completely avoiding GM threads on Sam's matches lately. A bit gutless I know, but atm I just can't handle the aggravation of dealing with people who get their pleasure from gloating about other people's misfortunes.

I don't mind reasonable criticism, god knows Sam probably deserves a bit of that lately, but all the ugly gifs, smileys and "witty" insults are just bad for my blood pressure.

Hi GermanBoy, thanks for sticking up for Sam
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #1085
country flag Adomoose

Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold

Doha is going to be solid. I can feel it in my bones
Dubai is going to be better - at least Semis!
Adomoose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #1086
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post

I don't mind reasonable criticism, god knows Sam probably deserves a bit of that lately, but all the ugly gifs, smileys and "witty" insults are just bad for my blood pressure.

:
Yeah, I keep getting all worked up in frustration in response to some of the comments about Sam, writing out a long rant, and then not posting it because I decide that it really doesn't matter what people in GM think and that I can't be bothered into some long inane argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose
That's the spirit Although it's quite an intimidating draw for Sam in Doha if she's lacking in confidence - lots of past and present top tenners in her way.

She plays with Lisa Raymond tomorrow, against Bettanie Mattek-Sands/Mirza
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #1087
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
Can I have some of whatever you're having

Nah, theres no reason she cant have a good Doha and/or Dubai. Despite two losses there were some good signs at Fed Cup.. just needs to remember how to close out a match. And hopefully these DFs can begin to get out of her system too.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1088
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all

So JJ gets knocked out by Monica. So Sam gets her one round earlier (?) this year? Remember it going to 3 sets last year. Suppose Monica is better for Sam than JJ. Her doubles match should be next up on Court 4. Hope she gets a good match in with Lisa today.
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #1089
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all

StoRay snatches the first set 6-4! Sam double faulted once and got broken serving for the first set at 5-3 Thankfully they broke again to close the set Double faulted to start the second set but held to 15 in the end for 1-0 in the second...

Last edited by annetcl : Feb 12th, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1090
country flag annetcl

StoRay breaks again for 4-0 in the second, the game practically gifted by BMS who double faulted twice at 15-30 to end the game. Sam's turn to serve!
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #1091
country flag annetcl

Sam gets broken again. This is worrying 4-1
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #1092
country flag annetcl

Lisa holds comfortably to 15 for 5-2. I hope they break to wrap up the game. Or else....Sam has to serve to wrap the match up!
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1093
country flag annetcl

Match point 30-40!
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #1094
country flag annetcl

StoRay makes a winning start to get past the 8th seeds 6-4 6-2! woo hoo! Sam was a bit wobbly but only 1 DF served at least. Anyhow its nice for her to get a win going into her singles match tomorrow!
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #1095
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
StoRay makes a winning start to get past the 8th seeds 6-4 6-2! woo hoo! Sam was a bit wobbly but only 1 DF served at least. Anyhow its nice for her to get a win going into her singles match tomorrow!

Good result but a bit worrying that Sam got broken twice. Still, in doubles that doesn't always mean bad serving. Much more important that she's stopped leaking DFs.

Definitely happier with Monica than JJ as Sam's 2R singles opponent. Last time they played Sam didn't seem to be too bothered by Monica's eccentric style of play, even though she did drop a set. Even an out of form JJ is probably more dangerous.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote