SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2. - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #151
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. Maria has arrived|DRAWS OUT!

I wonder (if she stays being third ranked this year) whether she'll morph into Semifinalpova again
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #152
country flag MariaManiac

MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light

Vika's draw...

Guurl bye.

we all know she's gonna withdraw from her final against rena
MariaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #153
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I swear if I hear any utterance of 'Cakewalk-p' this spring.....after Vika's recent draws.

HELL NO

Catwalk-A
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #154
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when I got excited that DOHA was announced as the host of YEC for 2008 thinking that Maria would win it there as she did earlier that year beating Zvonareva in the final .

She should play this tournament more, definitely. She does so well here .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #155
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

I like this draw, glad this time her first opponents are tougher than at AO, she just must reach SF. After that let's see.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #156
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

As much as they suck to watch I almost feel that Maria does better in the second week of tournaments when she has some 3 set crapfest in the first week. It makes her more alert in the later rounds imo.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #157
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I really like the draw. Its a good chance to face Serena out of a slam. Maria has to start facing her when she is not at her peak to find possible keys for further decent matches against her. I cant wait to see her playing
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #158
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I wonder (if she stays being third ranked this year) whether she'll morph into Semifinalpova again
Semipova was one of the Martha's versions I liked less I dont care if she loses as long as she fights with brain...and this is what Semipova was uncapable to do. She has learnt how to fight properly and to win uglily later
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #159
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
Semipova was one of the Martha's versions I liked less I dont care if she loses as long as she fights with brain...and this is what Semipova was uncapable to do. She has learnt how to fight properly and to win uglily later
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #160
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Thanks for your rep
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #161

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's not that she didn't fight hard in that match against Clijsters USO '05 or against Rena AO '05 .
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #162
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
It's not that she didn't fight hard in that match against Clijsters USO '05 or against Rena AO '05 .
she tried, she tried so hard...but she did not fight and let the emotions overwhelming her, especially against Serena at AO '05. At that moment she was not a Rena's toy...not yet
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #163
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Do we know when she'll be playing her first match?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #164
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Do we know when she'll be playing her first match?
Tuesday or Wednesday since she has a R1 Bye?
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #165

Quote:
she tried, she tried so hard...but she did not fight and let the emotions overwhelming her, especially against Serena at AO '05. At that moment she was not a Rena's toy...not yet
You gotta love her post match reaction from the Rena match though , so mature. Then is when I became a loyal fan of hers .