The "OMG where is Danči Dementia thread" Thread vol. 2 - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #676
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "OMG where is Danči Dementia thread" Thread vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
haha max.. kinda yes.. Overloaded with the news the last few days...
Nice to know but they are starting to exploit it now... i am not in favor of the royal house but i don't see myself as a republican either... Willem Alexander will be the new king, and he will be inaugurated on april 30.. queensday will disappear and will be now kingsday on april 27th next year on Willem Alexander's bd...

Oh and now i am typing this i will share the latest news from my sister, goes with ups and downs... Her pancreas isn't fully working since a part is missing so makes it difficult to digest her food, she still has cramps everyday and can't eat too much greasy food, that makes her digestion go bad.. she's giving very big pills now
March 8 is the ultra advanced scan to see if there are any insulinomas (or not, what they told us) in the lymph nodes... if so there's still methods of treatment possible.. still its scary...
She hasn't had any hypoglycemias, knock on wood.....

Isis is doing alright, she's such a cute and adorable baby, 7 months old, in the beginning she was very solitairy minded because of the circumstances, she's a really sensitive baby, but it's now over and laughs much, she can even clap her hands and shake maracas and her rice filled egg.. cute to see her grow up...
I see both often now, max once a week in order to help them with some tasks in the household...

New years eve was great and emotional looking back to the year, but with us all in a vacancy home in the forests of drenthe near dwingeloo (between Assen and Hoogeveen) it just felt right...

Looked back and talked about it about all what happened the last half year last sunday, felt good naming it all and remember those dark days and hours....
the best to your family Mat will keep them in my prayers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #677
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc8114 View Post
the best to your family Mat will keep them in my prayers
Thanks Merce... It's sometimes rather difficult... sometimes i just have to cry because i put it away so far away and it just re-surface... sometimes i feel good... oh well thats how i manage to deal with it and it goes good and sometimes bad...

Anyway, the minister of economic affairs is a dumb ignorant *rseholing pighead who only thinks about economics and money and not of people and their safety...

Dunno if you guys are familiar with the news that we in the province of Groningen have small earthquakes due to the processing of gas and the subsidence due to it...... alot of people have damages to their houses, especially North-North Eastern Groningen (in generous sense the area between the villages of Uithuizen in the north, Middelstum in south and Spijk in the east)
Last night there were yet again 2 little earthquakes 2,7 and 3,2 on rigter's magnitude scale...
This time i didn't felt it as was i felt the last one in August, my whole apartment was shaking, was very scary, i almost thought that it would bend over...

Now the general discussion is the processing of gas, and the decreasing of it, research has proven that if the NAM (the dutch oilgas concern, in charge of processing of the gas) would continue, Groningen will have stronger earthquakes in the near future.. So we all want (at least here in the province of Groningen) decreasing of the processing of gas and no earthquakes anymore...

Minister Kamp has said that he wouldn't do it because he thinks only of money and stabilising the economy (and other vvd rats and not thinking farther then the randstad and Zwolle in general... what after comes next doesn't "exist" typically for people who live in the Randstad... sick and tired of it...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #678
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like I lost all contact with women's tennis....

Bibiane Schoofs Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #679
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, Barcelona is off...

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #680
country flag Danči Dementia
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
I feel like I lost all contact with women's tennis....
why?? you´re not going to women´s tournaments this year?

Hail Queen Komova
Dementieva - Hantuchova - Vaidisova - Ivanovic
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #681
¡Davai!

Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute Danči Dementia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
BTW, Barcelona is off...
off for you, on for me.

Going to Barcelona next week!!!

Hail Queen Komova
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #682
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Spain is cheap to visit now?
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #683
¡Davai!

I live in Paris, everything in spain seemed so cheap for me

Hail Queen Komova

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #684
¡Davai!

Amsterdaaaaam!!!

Hail Queen Komova

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #685
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

This Eurovision is going to be a mess
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #686
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danči Dementia View Post
Amsterdaaaaam!!!
Wanneer Dani Wanneer?

Tomorrow will be a nerve wrecking day...

My sweet sister has to have the advanced 11C-5-HTP-PET-scan tomorrow to see if there are insulinoma's in her lymphe nodes around her stomach.. since its been 6 months after the surgery...

pfff getting the same anxious feelings like half a year ago... have to survive tomorrow and the following week.. results can take up to a week... so a week of intense tension will be ahead of me and my family...

I see the hollow worst case scenario's already appearing on the horizon... but i've learned to not to stand still to long by everything bad but go on with your stuff that you do everyday and eating well, sleeping well and regularity does the trick...
At least i still can sleep that well...

Though i am not religious, i'll be saying some little prayers these weeks...

Must keep my head up... keep us in your minds and prayers

Keep

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #687
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

So will I.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #688
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danči Dementia View Post
Amsterdaaaaam!!!
Where is the "Like"-button when you need one ....

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #689
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Mat, like with everyone else in here, I will.

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #690
country flag Melange

Romania