2013 Calendar - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #16
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Absolutely.

IMO way more than Taiwan who is an established market by now.
Well, I was thinking it's more Chile and Brazil that are economic leaders of the continent.
Colombia still is for me -> Gaitan, narco business, kidnapping etc.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #17
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Are the WTA counting this joke tournaments as titles still??? The WTA's feud with the ITF is ridiculous like these 100k replacements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
yes, i think mladenovic's win counted as her maiden title
Same for Svitolina
I agree with you, this is so childish of WTA to have these, and they are weaker than the real 100K - which by the way get no mention at a player's resume on their site other than "continued to play on the ITF tour", unlike making R2 at an international for instance.

Meelis, if it was decided that this innovation deserve its own sub-forum after all, could you please move in here the two from last year as well?
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #18
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

It should a sub-forum for the challengers
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #19
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

looks like it will be counted as WTA title since Elina and mladenovic's profile on WTA HP show's 1 title...

not sure if it's official or not but we do have Premire and Internationals but we don't separate them when we count WTA titles so maybe 125 too??
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #20
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Pune is cancelled.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #21
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pune is cancelled.
They should call this Developers Series in WTA.

2 -> 6 -> 5
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #22
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pune is cancelled.

Well done WTA another successful development I see. From the roadmap to this bullshit the tour continues to go downhill.
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #23
country flag Med.Nico

Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future

I wouldn't say that. I don't know if you remember, but before the change of status in the wta calendar, there were some Tier IV-tournaments and for me these one are actually kind of revivals of these one. I think it's a good think, it's a chance for newcomers like Svitolina or Mladenovic to make some points and get ready for the WTA tour. There are a lots of differences between WTA and ITF just only in the rules and regulations.

I checked and only three times in the year you can find three WTA tournament the same week. These one will allow players as high (low) as 250-300 to get in the qualies and for these players it is really important to be sure, they can get in the tournament before they buy their flight ticket.

Personnaly I like these "150's" and I'm sure in about 2 years there will be something like 12-15 in the calendar
Med.Nico is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #24
country flag leric4nole

leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light

this could be so much fun
leric4nole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #25
country flag leric4nole

leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Med.Nico View Post
I wouldn't say that. I don't know if you remember, but before the change of status in the wta calendar, there were some Tier IV-tournaments and for me these one are actually kind of revivals of these one. I think it's a good think, it's a chance for newcomers like Svitolina or Mladenovic to make some points and get ready for the WTA tour. There are a lots of differences between WTA and ITF just only in the rules and regulations.

I checked and only three times in the year you can find three WTA tournament the same week. These one will allow players as high (low) as 250-300 to get in the qualies and for these players it is really important to be sure, they can get in the tournament before they buy their flight ticket.

Personnaly I like these "150's" and I'm sure in about 2 years there will be something like 12-15 in the calendar
That's a good change
leric4nole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #26
country flag Qrystyna

Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute

We need one of these here in South Africa
Qrystyna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #27
country flag jonny84

jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently there will be a WTA125 during Fed Cup weeks from next year too.

Maybe Pune will also move to another city in India?
jonny84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #28
country flag Babolatpro880
Team WTAworld

Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny84 View Post
Apparently there will be a WTA125 during Fed Cup weeks from next year too.

Maybe Pune will also move to another city in India?
This is probably like the single goal the WTA has with these events . I exaggerate, of course, but they just want to be able to play something the same week as Fed Cup.

2009 Australian Open Wildcard Playoff Winner
Babolatpro880 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #29
country flag jpaulo1610

jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice

great calendar
jpaulo1610 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:06 AM   #30
country flag jpaulo1610

jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice jpaulo1610 is just really nice

I hope you have more tournaments in Brazil
jpaulo1610 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote