Fed Cup 2013. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:19 PM   #1
country flag misH@

misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light
Fed Cup 2013.

World group

Russia v Japan

Venue: Olympic Stadium
Surface: Indoor Hard

Russia
Maria Kirilenko, Ekaterina Makarova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Elena Vesnina
Shamil Tarpischev (captain)

Japan
Ayumi Morita, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Misaki Doi, Kurumi Nara
Takeshi Murakami (captain)
Genie Bouchard

Last edited by misH@ : Feb 3rd, 2013 at 01:42 PM.
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 01:39 PM   #2
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup 2013.

Is this world group or a playoff? I'm guessing a playoff.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #3
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

I suppose Maria will play this week-end. Hopefully she will win.
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #4
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Who is going to watch our beloved matches in Fed Cup? she starts tomorrow against Date-Krumm at 11:00 am (GMT), on Sunday she will face Morita at 10:00 am (GMT).
Won't play the double though, here's the article: link.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #5
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Who is going to watch our beloved matches in Fed Cup? she starts tomorrow against Date-Krumm at 11:00 am (GMT), on Sunday she will face Morita at 10:00 am (GMT).
Won't play the double though, here's the article: link.
So i am thinking now you trust my source that Kirilenko is no longer playing doubles?

“I actually stopped playing doubles and decided to concentrate on my singles,” Kirilenko commented. “I think it was a logical decision because I feel that I am playing well in singles and if you play doubles, you lose so much energy so I want to focus all my efforts on trying to improve my singles game.”
obama08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #6
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by obama08 View Post
So i am thinking now you trust my source that Kirilenko is no longer playing doubles?

“I actually stopped playing doubles and decided to concentrate on my singles,” Kirilenko commented. “I think it was a logical decision because I feel that I am playing well in singles and if you play doubles, you lose so much energy so I want to focus all my efforts on trying to improve my singles game.”
I believed you, just asked for the source beacuse I wanted to read the interview, nothing else.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #7
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Maria hasn't sung the anthem like her comrades
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #8
country flag Iblis

She's playing quite bad by now, it's unbelievable how she struggles that much when trying to take advantage of those weak serves, it's a real shame if we consider how great her return could be.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #9
country flag Iblis

She started to play some wonderful points as soon as I send the post. Sweet.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #10
country flag Remix13

Kiri won, but she played quite badly...
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #11
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Quote:
Kiri won, but she played quite badly...
Apparently, she is having a cold...she didn't even know if she could play in the morning
Still she won, well done :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #12
country flag Remix13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
Apparently, she is having a cold...she didn't even know if she could play in the morning
Still she won, well done :-)

Her voice during the interview was quite weird indeed. I hope she'll be fine for Doha (but Pattaya-Moscow-Doha is not good for colds).
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #13
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Maria won for her country and team and that was her job today. Kiri has gone from the freezing Moscow cold to the oppressive Sydney heat to the Melbourne heat to the Thailand heat to the freezing Moscow cold in only 1 month. What a crazy schedule. No wonder she has a cold and is tired. Makiri may have jet lag too. If she is not feeling well after this tie she should rest for a week or 2.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #14
country flag Iblis

I hope she'll be fine for Doha, which in my opinion is way more important than Fed Cup. Will she play tomorrow too?
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #15
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
I hope she'll be fine for Doha, which in my opinion is way more important than Fed Cup. Will she play tomorrow too?
I think so, she'll have to play Morita tomorrow..
I also would prefer to see her in fine health conditions for Doha..but playing FedCup for Russia does mean a lot to her

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote